At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Program Manager PM Fleet Rentals . The role will play a vital role in advancing Amazon's unique culture and enabling the success of our Delivery Service Providers (DSP) within the high-growth, fast-paced Logistics organization. The Rentals program will bridge the gap between our long term commitment to fleet expansion and seasonal requirements to meet customer demand.
Key functions for the role include:
- Work with Rental companies to secure our demand whilst optimizing costs
- Work with Fleet Operations and Country Delivery Teams to identify and satisfy demand
- Stay connected to the Operators to control damage costs in the field
The position is preferrably based in Luxembourg, London, Munich or Berlin. Basing this position in a Delivery Station is also an option.
• Bachelor's degree • 3+ years of experience in the fleet, rental or logistics industry • Experience in controlling, accounting or business intelligence • A proven track record of creating effective reporting and data analysis • Strong analytical skills combined with proficiency in Excel • Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail. • Experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams • Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements •
• SQL proficiency • Understanding of fleet management and related KPIs
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.