At Amazon, we are working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Program Manager EU Escalations, who will be responsible for ensuring that we have the right processes and reporting in place to act upon and resolve customer escalations in relation to AMZL deliveries. He/she will drive process improvement efforts in order to understand patterns and trends and identify root causes with the objective to eliminate future escalations by initiating projects and programs to remedy root causes. In your role, you will cooperate closely with customer service, the in-country DSP teams and your counterparts in North America to ensure that all escalations are resolved to the highest satisfaction. The Program Manager EU Escalations role enables a single threaded process owner for the AMZL and CS team to leverage when escalating customer's issues related to drivers. He/she assists the in-country DSP teams in dealing with such issues and help them to adhere to the correct escalation processes.
Roles and Responsibilities: • Define and continuously improve the processes, reporting and SOPs for escalations handling, investigation and resolution • Manage the relationship and contracts with 3rd party providers • Work with key stakeholders across AMZL and CS to improve the customer experience and develop mechanisms that support operational excellence • Identify patterns in escalations and lead deep dives to understand and initiatives to remedy root causes in cooperation with in-country DSP teams, customer service and other departments • Prioritize, manage and own emerging and developing key customer risks/issues from start to finish • Regularly provide management with insights and updates on customer escalations • Build a strong foundation of knowledge around AMZL and Customer Service processes • Provide crisp and timely communication on developing issues to relevant stakeholders and service teams • Ability to maintain composure in dynamic and high-pressure situations • Perform other duties as required by the organization
- Bachelor's degree - This leader has experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams.
- This leader has 5+ years of experience in last mile operations or customer service with a proven ability to deliver results
- Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
- Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements
- Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail • Advanced Excel analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to analyse, consolidate, and aggregate data from various sources
- Master degree - An additional European language (e.g. French, German, Italian, Spanish) - A history of developing strong, value-add partnerships and managing 3rd party companies - Excellent critical thinking and logical problem-solving skills - Highly motivated self-starter with technical aptitude and a commitment to achieving results - Proven success in a fast paced support environment • Succinctly convey complex problems in easy to digest terms for all stakeholders - Be willing to act with a sense of urgency, balanced with diplomacy
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.