Job Description:Job Title:
ETrading UI DeveloperLOB:
FICC Global Rates eTradingCorporate Title:
The Global Rates Electronic Team (GRET) is seeking an electronic trading UI Developer within Fixed Income Currencies and Commodities (FICC) to design, develop and maintain the Rates electronic trading platform UI based on modern C# front-end technologies.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Designing, developing and maintaining the Rates electronic trading platform UI using C# and other latest front-end technologies
- Developing and improving frameworks and services for algorithmic trading systems across FICC Technology
- Working with traders and stakeholders gathering requirements, providing timelines, developing test cases and handling release management
- Developing and implementing unit test cases and simulation environments as well as performing manual testing where applicable
- Adopting and promoting technology best practises and continuously seeking out new and creative ways of improving systems and processes
The Global Rates Electronic Trading (GRET) space is underpinned by cutting edge tools, processes and subject matter expertise. The team operates in a technically complex, fast changing and dynamic environment with an excellent culture of growth, learning and development.
- Excellent C# skills.
- Experience with HTML 5 and web application frameworks (e.g. Angular, React)
- Experience with distributed, concurrent, multi-threaded programming for high volume and low latency applications
- Experience with Linux
- Experience of using Agile development methodologies
- Experience with source code management (SCM) tools including GIT
- Experience with the electronic trading of various Fixed Income products
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills on Linux/Windows
- Excellent communication skills
Bank of America
Every day, across the globe, our employees bring a commitment to our purpose and to driving responsible growth by living our values: deliver together, act responsibly, realize the power of our people and trust the team. A key aspect of driving responsible growth is doing so in a sustainable manner, a critical pillar of which is being a great place to work for our teammates.
In line with these values, in EMEA we have 9 Employee Networks , a wide range of Sports & Social clubs, and other development and networking opportunities so that you can enjoy a range of experiences and connect with colleagues across the bank. We also offer exclusive discounts to some of the most iconic cultural experiences for you to enjoy in your spare time outside of work. Learn more about our benefits here .
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements. As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment. Job Band:
H5Shift:Hours Per Week:
35Weekly Schedule:Referral Bonus Amount: