An opportunity has become available for an Ethics and Compliance Manager
to join the team in Derby.
This role plays a key central role in the management of the day to day activities of the Civil Aerospace Compliance Team.
You will provide a world class service to the Civil Aerospace business in connection with compliance matters generally and, in particular, with regard to the Group's Business Conduct in relation to appointment, management, payment and termination of Intermediaries, gifts and hospitality, facilitation payments, competitive intelligence, corporate giving and sponsorship, offset and countertrade activities and procurement activities.
You will also support the Civil Aerospace Ethics and Compliance Officer and the Civil Aerospace business in embedding a principles-based compliance and behaviours culture based upon the effective management of non-financial risk.
To ensure we remain at the forefront of our industry, Rolls-Royce has a team of over 16,500 engineers around the globe. They include everyone from world experts in their field to those who manage hundreds of people and millions of pounds worth of investments. We recruit engineers at all levels and in a range of disciplines. And while we encourage specialisation, we also offer options to cross-specialise and develop skills across a number of different areas.Key Accountabilities:
- Supporting the Civil Aerospace Ethics and Compliance Officer in driving an organisational understanding of and adherence to ABC and business conduct policies.
- Responding to ad hoc compliance inquiries and providing advice and instructions on a daily basis and Conducting ABC Compliance and other investigations as appropriate.
- Assists the Civil Aerospace Ethics and Compliance Officer with the development and delivery of training on ABC matters.
- Act as the first port of call for compliance queries and concerns from across the Civil Aerospace business
- Play a key role in the implementation of a risk-based due diligence programme for third parties, which will necessitate training, supporting the Civil Aerospace business with queries and providing advice on ABC red flags and how they can be mitigated.
- Act as ambassador for ABC Compliance in the Civil Aerospace business and a champion for compliance as a positive discriminator.
- A qualified lawyer or relevant in house compliance experience
- Confident to stand up to management challenge and promote doing the right thing.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with employees in a range of different seniorities.
- Experience of negotiating and managing commercial contracts.
- An awareness of anti-bribery and corruption laws and related experience. Experience in an ABC Compliance programme will be an advantage
- Experience in producing training materials and successfully running training programmes.
We offer excellent development, a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.Pioneer
the performance of the future. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.Beyond tomorrow
We are an equal opportunities employer. We're committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we'll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
You can learn more about our global Diversity and Inclusion strategy here .
At Rolls-Royce we also support requests for flexible working arrangements wherever possibleClosing date
: 26th August 2019Job Category
Risk Posting Date
06 Aug 2019; 00:08