Description Experience Level:
Associate Engagement Manager
We are looking to hire a talented Engagement Manager for a client-facing role, managing projects and workstream initiatives for our clients which include leading investment banks and private equity firms across the globe.
The Intapp Engagement Manager is responsible for managing complex enterprise software implementations including; client communications, internal resource management, scheduling, documentation and working with the Intapp managed services and technical services teams. The Intapp Engagement Manager will be the primary client contact for the duration of the implementation and holds primary responsibility for project success and client satisfaction. We are looking to hire a professional who is skilled at account management, who will be a corporate ambassador, and is able to provide effective communication with consistent results.Education & Experience Requirements
Additional Nice to Have Skills
- Significant experience and expertise in an Engagement Manager capacity within the enterprise software arena with experience working on multiple concurrent client-facing projects.
- Experience working with financial services firms is beneficial.
- Strong project management and experience with consulting, business process redesign, and process improvement.
- Project management experience as related to the delivery of software solutions both on-premises and Cloud-based, as well as projects moving from on-premise to the cloud.
- Demonstrates proven expertise as an industry leader in enterprise transformation efforts, through directing, managing, implementing and executing technology-related solutions and project teams.
- Proven expertise and leadership-related track record of success in the area of Program/Project Management, especially devising strategy and managing Program Effectiveness teams, including the following:
- Assessing client projects for areas of risk, identifying gaps and recommend areas for improvement
- Leading PMOs, applying appropriate project management techniques to oversee and/or support a number of work streams
- Managing a repeatable process on multiple projects
- Facilitating any number and/or level of meetings and workshops with a client and/or Intapp team members
- Project Manager with experience delivering multiple concurrent projects within the financial or legal sectors.
- Proven abilities with managing a project and workstream implementation plans related to process improvement, including industry-standard methodologies and tools, as well as creative problem-solving abilities, and program management.
- Proven ability to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audience, clients and internal staff and management, which includes the following: project plans, workshops for various internal and external clients and audience levels, and practice methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated ability with contributing to sales; tracking business leads; and supporting business development opportunities through the identification of new engagement opportunities and assisting with the writing, presenting, closing, researching, and delivering of proposals and engagements.
- Willingness to travel to client site when allowed and where necessary (15% travel).
Since 2000, Intapp has delivered innovative solutions to our clients. We're trusted by more than 1,600 of the world's top legal, investment banking, private capital, accounting, and consulting firms. Intapp offers end-to-end, cloud-based connected firm management software built for the unique needs of partner-led firms. Intapp helps enhance collaboration, unleash collective knowledge, transform decision-making, and fuel success. Our products and services span the entire engagement lifecycle - from strategy through origination and execution - to drive optimal outcomes. We're always seeking intellectually curious, collaborative people to help us drive enhanced business performance and top-tier client success. We understand the importance of diversity of background and thought, and we're proud of the long-term value we're building. We invite you to apply to join our team of dedicated professionals. For more information, visit www.intapp.com . EEO at Intapp
Intapp provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and will make hiring decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks if applicable to the position.