First Class Service Delivery, Client Liaison, Vendor Management and Business Analytics
Reports to: EMEA Head of Employee and Guest Services
Location : London
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Global Hospitality Team is responsible for Morgan Stanley Employee and Guest Services ranging from onsite food outlets to executive dining, conferencing, fitness and reception services. We foster engagement and commitment with the programs we develop by aligning employees and personal goals with corporate purpose and by applying design thinking to the employee experience.
The role is a platform for an experienced hospitality professional to develop and refine client liaison skills, build relationships, manage a wide range of front facing services and improve the delivery and standard of our current programs. The role will also entail supporting hospitality programs with data analytics, metrics and reporting to produce executive level presentations. The role is responsible for measuring business performance and uncovering information insights to support business process continuous improvement.
Role Description & Responsibilities
- Assist the EMEA Head of Employee and Guest Services to provide catering, hospitality and conferencing, fitness and reception services to meet Morgan Stanley's business needs with the aim of providing a first class employee and guest experience
- - Develop and maintain a network of key relationships across the EMEA offices and Business Units
- - Develop your profile to become an escalation point for internal Business Units, ensuring effective control and high quality service delivery to Morgan Stanley's locations
- - Assist in managing Morgan Stanley vendors in an effective manner ensuring compliance with Morgan Stanley vendor management program, rules, guidelines, minimizing risk, protecting the firm and its franchise
- - Ensure goals are achieved that are aligned to those set by Corporate Services management
- - Work alongside the Project Management team on new projects, ensuring we follow due process with regard to feasibility studies, design implementation, construction and handover
- - Administration oversight - Finance, Process, Risk, Vendor Performance and Contract Management
- - Conduct client feedback meetings and user forums, noting any concerns raised and addressing them as appropriate
- - Assist with bench-marking comparisons using appropriate SLA and KPI performance criteria and measurements
- - Monthly preparation of key reporting metrics, tracking scorecards/dashboards, with data validations, analysis and distribution
- - Assist in the identification of key metrics that drives adoption and ensure those metrics are being captured, analyzed and reported on
- - Oversight of food service, room and events booking systems, central reservations, room utilization and meeting room strategies
- - Involvement in conferencing center and events management where required
- - Maintaining records and storage of all key data records and performance reports
- - Maintain SOP documentation for all processes, procedures and vendor service delivery
- - Provide backup support to peers and departments within the Corporate Services team
Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum of 3 years Hospitality (employee and client dining, conferencing and events) / Facilities Management experience working in a corporate, event management, hotel or restaurant service environment.
- - Previous experience in Investment Banking/Financial Services environment would be advantageous
- - Experience of working in food service and conference center environments, guiding vendors who provide services in these areas and collaborating with them to develop and enhance current programs
- - Knowledge of the latest food and service trends, technology innovations and event management systems. The ability to use this knowledge in the project environment to define "fit for purpose" solutions of the highest quality
- - Experience working with internal clients and stakeholders at various levels of the organization with an ability to communicate clearly and develop relationships with business partners
- - Strong vendor management and commercialism skills, particularly in relationship to managing performance based contracts and developing strategic partnerships
- - Excellent communication, interpersonal and client service skills
- - Project management skills and experience in managing several projects simultaneously
- - Candidate to possess a high level of attention to detail, the drive and determination to deliver first class services in a fast paced, highly expectant environment
- - Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve problems with demonstrated ability to translate business needs or requests into insightful analytics
- - Strong data analysis background, ability to integrate and analyze data, correlate and find data trends
- - Strong process management orientation with a proven ability to deliver results
- - Strong financial, written and communication skills
- - Ability to meet strict deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- - Excellent team player able to work within global team
- - Proficiency and knowledge of room and events booking systems, central reservations, room utilization and smart meeting room strategies
- - Knowledge of events and expertise in conference center management and systems desirable
- - Familiarity with technologies to include MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Tableau and Alteryx
Morg an Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.