About the Role
The EMEA Learning & Development Team is part of FTI's dynamic Global Human Resources practice.
Reporting to EMEA L&D Leader you will have a key role in supporting the content design, coordination and delivery of our Consulting training programmes and events. These events are essential for all of our people in building core capabilities and exceptionally high standard talent development programmes.
The L&D Specialist will partner with Global L&D to define needs and design and develop learning programmes across EMEA that are in line with the overall talent development strategy. This will include technical and soft skills across key areas of both business and leadership development. You will leverage the global curriculum comprised of classroom, virtual, e-Learning, assessments and development and will also participate in some global delivery.
The L&D role will be required to adapt to the changing needs of FTI Consulting. What You'll Do
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining key relationships with Global L&D and HR partners and leaders and staff to understand FTI business needs and to create learning paths and deliver the FTI Curriculum.
You will liaise with the Global L&D team to ensure EMEA is fully leveraging our global tools and processes including a consistent evaluation process, FTI's Learning Management System, Learning Navigator, and reporting.
We expect you to work independently and be self-directed to accomplish goals and objectives as assigned. You will ensure the content being delivered is valued and well received and the training programmes are run to an exceptionally high standard and to a very senior level. Responsibilities:
Provide input into the global learning strategy and oversee and participate in its effective delivery through the following:
How You'll Grow
- Delivering learning programmes, whether in person or virtually - approximately 60% of your time will be spent facilitating and approximately 45% of your time may be on the road - facilitating and delivering learning programmes.
- Work with Segment Leaders, HR, and Global L&D leaders to address learning needs and common goals and achieve the global L&D strategy.
- Liaise with the business regarding the learning content, processes and results. Assess the quality of our programmes and continuously improve learning initiatives based on these results.
- Report on strategic matters and learning initiatives at the appropriate level of detail.
- Work with Global L&D in the evolution and delivery of the competency-based curriculum of fundamental, intermediate and advanced courses as required.
- Work with the EMEA Talent and L&D Leader in the evolution and delivery of all EMEA leaning initiatives with a focus on busines development and leadership development.
- Define the instructional systems design and development of blended learning programmes that meet the demand needs of internal senior customers in alignment with regional and global priorities.
- Select vendors and manage relationships and deliverables to optimise learning impact. Guide learning initiatives purchased or created by external vendors.
- Prepare various reports for business leaders, including responses to regulatory or legal requests on course performance, approach, duration, topics covered, and future training plans.
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions; instruction and delivery of both in-person and virtual classroom.
- Provide feedback to course managers on developed training.
- Consult as needed with other course managers in the segments.
- Employ adult learning principles and innovation strategies for training delivery.
- Continually research and apply best-in-class and new facilitation and training methods and techniques. Maintain knowledge of training and facilitation techniques including addition of technology and micro-learning by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies. Introduce applicable trends in facilitation and training and development for inclusion in offerings.
You will be joining an HR team of 30 people in the EMEA region covering Business Partnering, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Benefits, Global Mobility and HR Operations.
As our core business is growing across EMEA you'll have the opportunity to work in high standard L&D projects within the region leveraging the senior leadership training agenda and other learning programmes. Qualifications & Experience
- Qualification: University degree preferred. CIPD or equivalent professional training qualification desirable.
- Extensive experience leading business and talent development a training initiative within an international matrix organisation.
- Professional or Financial Services experience.
- Formal development and demonstrated expertise in Instructional Systems Design and learning solutions including micro-learning offerings.
- Experience in Learning Management System (LMS) and E-learning development.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills.
- Prior vendor management, evaluation and negotiation experience.
- Skilled in project management methods and tools. Expert PowerPoint skills and Intermediate Excel skills.
- Ability to understand different businesses and business models easily and quickly.
- Ambitious self-starter with a needs and solutions/results-based orientation and elevated ability to execute globally.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive change throughout the organisation and at a very senior level.
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Experience in using psychometric tools.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with senior management and leadership regarding strategic and operational matters.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence people at all levels.
- Flexibility to travel regularly as needed.
#LI-MD1 Our Benefits
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits.
We offer a competitive benefits and wellbeing programme including private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, income protection, flex critical illness cover, 5% employer pension contribution, holiday buy, discounted gym membership, interest free travel loans, paid volunteer hours and corporate matching for charitable donations, and much more. About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.