Our vision is to become a global commercial service based organization that delivers best-in-class standardized services which can be scaled globally and delivered locally. This organization is enabled through Corporate Services partners who manage key client relationships in the business and infrastructure divisions to strategic and measurable commercial outcomes that enhance employee experience and effectiveness.
Responsible for leadership of Employee & Guest Services, which include the following;
Fine Dining, Staff Restaurants, Events, Conference Catering, Conference Centre Management, Central Room Booking, Switchboard, Fitness and Well-being, Concessions, Front of House and Hospitality; key partner in developing employee offers and sustainability initiatives. Given the Firm's focus on employee experience and productivity, innovative and effective service management of global Employee & Guest Services are critical to meeting these objectives.
Reports to Global Head of Employee & Guest Services and EMEA Head of Property Management. (oversees Employee & Guest Services, Project Management, Engineering Design and Property Services). Foster a close working partnership with all peer group managers and senior management. Develop strategic relationships with service partner account directors.
Drive our strategy to take the current services to the next level, bringing hospitality expertise to provide an integrated customer experience within the corporate environment.
Partner with our Workplace and Design team to deliver and provide continuous improvement for our Workplace Evolution initiative, in which the ultimate goal is to make Morgan Stanley the best place for the best people to work. The services need to be leading edge and able to pivot around new trends within the Workplace.
Facilitate the needs of the Firm's Health & Wellbeing program, ensure that we provide services that support exercise, rehabilitation, nutrition and relaxation. Ensure that all services to Business Units and Clients are carried out in a complete and competent manner.
• Ensure the Employee & Guest Services team provide catering, hospitality, fitness and receptionist services to meet Morgan Stanley's business needs with the aim of providing a first class employee and guest experience.
• Responsible for all Employee & Guest Services functional areas and act as point escalation for internal Business Units, ensuring effective control and quality service delivery to Morgan Stanley's portfolio and business.
• Demonstrate strong commercial acumen, manage operating and project budgets.
• Manage directly employed staff, oversee staff training and development. Encourage key managers to realise their full potential and eliminate any key person dependency issues through succession planning.
• Manage all Morgan Stanley vendors in an effective manner ensuring compliance with Morgan Stanley vendor management programme, rules, guidelines, minimising risk, protecting the firm and its franchise.
• Ensure that team goals are aligned to those set by Corporate Services management.
• Develop and ensure that all agreed performance management metrics are met or exceeded.
• Foster a positive team environment across all three regions, learning and sharing best practice to reflect a First Class service for a Global Firm.
• Work closely with Real Estate & Location Strategy, primarily with Experience Manager to ensure that services provided compliment the Firms overall Workplace Evolution plan.
• Work alongside the Project Management team on new projects, ensuring we follow due process with regard to feasibility studies, design implementation, construction and handover.
• Manage the Health & Safety/ Food Hygiene programme to ensure full compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
• Administration - Finance, Process, Risk, Vendor and Contract Management
o Overall management and co-ordination amongst the various functional teams within the Amenities service offerings.
o Conduct client feedback meetings, noting any concerns raised and addressing them as appropriate.
o Manage and control all aspects of financial expenditure for Morgan Stanley's Amenities budgets, working closely with Financial Controllers.
o Assist in the development and management of the budget process.
o Manage the Firm's exposure to business risk by continuously reviewing operational procedures.
o Track and report compliance with Morgan Stanley standards and requirements.
o Audit performance, undertake benchmarking comparisons and provide advice on the delivery of "best in class" services to the team using appropriate SLA and KPI performance criteria and measurements
• Qualified to degree standard or higher in Hospitality / Facilities Management with experience of working in a corporate environment, event management, hotel or restaurant services.
• Previous experience in Investment Banking/Financial Services environmental would be advantageous
• Strong vendor management and commercialism skills, particularly in relationship to managing performance based contract and developing strategic alliance/partnership with facilities management services providers
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client service skills.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.