As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what's next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini: A global Financial Services powerhouse
Through its longstanding client relationships and its strong convictions about intelligent business practices, Capgemini Invent has developed an expertise that is renowned in the financial services industry. We work with local and international "champions" of the financial services industry, accompanying them in the conception and realization of their transformational strategies. We offer our clients our know-how, competencies, and deep comprehension of markets to help them carry out efficient transformations.
Who you'll be working with
We work with some of the largest banks in the world on a variety of transformation engagements, and are engage with the banking C-Suite in shaping and delivering new operating models. Capgemini Invent is growing and is seeking to hire a Principal for the Banking team, who will develop our FS relationships and be responsible for leading key transformation programmes for clients.
The focus of your role
As a Principal you will be responsible for new business / sell on consulting opportunities in excess of £2m per annum
. You will play a leadership role in our wider business, helping set the direction, driving forward the business, model our values and behaviours, and coach and develop junior members of the team. Key expectations from this role include:
- Working as part of the Capgemini Invent Digital leadership team within our business, to ensure the coherence of all of our offerings in this arena.
- Inspiring Banking clients on how to take advantage of the opportunities provided by Digital, helping grow their operating models while leveraging leading, integrated digital approaches and techniques
- Helping clients to optimise banking 'front office' capabilities - customer and marketing performance through the implementation (people, process and technology) of advanced marketing capabilities (e.g. Social, Mobile, Analytics, CRM).
- Helping clients to understand how to develop their 'middle and back office' capabilities and end to end operating models, by deploying new digital technologies and innovation.
You will likely be a leader within a recognised consultancy / agency focused on delivering digital banking advisory and transformation services. In addition, you may have been a senior member of a Marketing team within a Bank
. Intellectually capable of developing and holding peer level relationships at all levels of the client's company.
Specifically you will bring:
- Good existing relationships with Senior Executives of major banks operating in the UK, in particular in the areas responsible for digital strategy, innovation and delivery at various client organisations.
- Experience of defining a digital vision and shaping the digital solutions that deliver a bank's vision, integrated across channels.
- A deep understanding of end-to-end customer needs, journeys and behaviours and how these are changing (external and internal customer of a bank).
- Experience in Agile design and delivery of Digital and/or IT Solutions and onshore/offshore delivery models would be considered favourably.
- Ability to generate digital enhanced, innovative ideas and conceptual frameworks to help solve problems and drive out insightful recommendations.
- Experience and evidence of thought leadership and a market recognised reputation in the market. You will have a forward thinking view of the opportunity for enhanced digital capabilities in the banking operating model and how they add business value.
You will also require:
- Strong management consulting experience with proven success in Retail & Commercial Banking.
- A proven track record in new business development / account management in major banks across the full sales lifecycle; you will have a personal sales target of circa £2m per annum of consulting business.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions.
- Credibility and personal impact - being driven, dynamic, tenacious and possessing the will to win and deliver results.
- Versatility and collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focussed on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation.
- A passion to shape, motivate and deliver a digital banking agenda.
Whilst you will have London
as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.