WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) is a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK. This 200-acre secure site has a quarter of a million square feet of stage space, back-lot tank, one of the largest heated underwater filming tanks in Europe and a 100 acre back-lot.
WBSL has a collection of sixteen sound stages, some of which are the largest in the UK. The site also has its own, on-site Production Rentals division, which provides the industry with state-of-the-art lighting equipment, scaffolding and production supplies for stage and location shoots. WB De Lane Lea based in Soho, London, provides state of the art facilities in audio post production for feature films and television.
These facilities make Warner Bros. Entertainment the only Hollywood studio to own and operate a production and post production facility in the U.K.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter showcases the authentic sets, special effects, and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter film series. Located at the Studios where all eight films were produced.
Platform 9¾ - WBSL has recently acquired the Platform 9¾ business, which includes the iconic retail location at Kings Cross, in addition to airport stores and merchandising for the Cursed Child.The Job
The Digital Marketing Executive will manage Warner Bros. Studio Tour London's online presence by implementing, optimising and supporting the digital strategy. You will manage the website and email platforms to drive increased traffic and subscribers, raise awareness and increase ticket sale conversion through effective management of the site and database. You will proactively analyse and report on all online activity and coordinate key internal and external stakeholder relationships.The Daily
- Manage and maintain wbstudiotour.co.uk and harrypotteronlocation.co.uk, regularly updating content through the content management system.
- Provide technical support for both websites, escalating issues or requirements where necessary.
- Monitor site performance to maximise revenue, volume targets and ticket conversion, continuously identify and implement digital revenue opportunities across all platforms.
- Deliver volume targets by devising and implementing online customer acquisition plans to drive traffic to the sites, increase conversion rates working across multiple marketing channels.
- Manage multiple consumer and trade email campaigns through an email platform (Salesforce), including campaign newsletters, pre- and post- emails, bespoke trade and event emails.
- Engage with new and existing audiences identified through database segmentation to create personalised and dynamic email communications, exceed email database growth targets guaranteeing GDPR compliant quality data.
- Ensure all communications are on brand across website and email channels.
- Work with relevant agencies to budget and execute for SEO and PPC strategies ensuring the most efficient route to market and conversion rate delivering optimum return on investment.
- Liaise with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure that communication is on brand, cohesive and in line with overall strategic plan.
- Provide high levels of customer service and relationship management to our key partners, delivering beyond service expectations.
- Communicate and work together with other divisions, including Customer Service and Visitor Experience departments to ensure smooth admission/ administration.
- Ensure coordination with other Warner Bros. operations and marketing initiatives for Harry Potter.
- Previous commercial online marketing experience, preferably within entertainment or attractions
- Experience working within content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent editing and writing skills to devise and edit content for website and email content.
- Good Working Knowledge of HTML
- Responsive design for HTML emails using best practice
- Creating email marketing campaigns and newsletters, good understand of email marketing tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Responsive Website & Email Design
- Using Google Analytics to check the effectiveness of websites and campaigns
- Database management/administration including segmentation
This opportunity is temporarily offered on a remote working basis with ad-hoc time in the office. Future flexible or hybrid working options will be considered.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences
and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click hereThe Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.