As part of the Digital, Content and Creative team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with all aspects of the UK Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team by helping develop, manage and execute on the firm's digital editorial strategy. Shape the voice and build the EY brand through our unique brand proposition and go-to-market campaigns.Qualifications: Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Set digital editorial standard across owned, earned and paid external marketing channels, with a focus on quality and performance.
- Manage and oversee sitewide search engine optimisation for all content.
- Act as key stakeholder partner and digital content expert. Help craft and deliver messaging in line with reach/audience objectives, leading search practices and KPIs. Storyteller.
- Balance our global content with UK content to create a relevant, helpful, useful and successful digital experience and customer journey.
- Manage and oversee the UK site taxonomy (in collaboration with global)
- Regularly monitor, report and make recommendations on content performance and optimisation.
- Create and consult upon online best practices and training for content writers/creators to maximise the success of campaigns.
- Project lead for flagship campaigns - working with the Digital, Content and Creative team to set and implement the strategy and execution, in collaboration with other BMC functions.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Background as a senior editor working predominantly on website and/or social content
- Strong experience establishing a house style/tone of voice - creating materials and training team members and stakeholders in these principles
- Technical experience:
CMS -Adobe Experience Manager (preferred) or similar (advanced)
SEO/SEM tools -Keyword planner, Similarweb, AHREFs etc. (advanced),
Web Analytics - Adobe/Google Analytics (advanced)
Site management/governance - Crownpeak (preferred)
Understanding of managing social media editorial via SMARP and native platforms.
- Ability to communicate and partner with the business to drive a commercial return on campaigns
Ideally you'll also have
- Proven experience in developing digital content/editorial strategies
- Strong time and project management
- Ability to (learn to) use digital tools with ease
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact and partner with people at all levels within the firm, including strong influencing and relationship-building skills
What we look for
- The ability to work unsupervised and use initiative where required
- Experience working in a large/matrix organisation, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- An enthusiastic, can-do approach and be a strong team player
- A professional services background. However, strong candidates from other sectors will be considered.
You'll be an experienced manager with a passion for digital content, editorial and storytelling. You are looking to make a difference in the business and enjoy the combination of using data-driven insights, creative storytelling and strategy development. What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Please note
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here
. We ask because it matters! If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.