: LondonCareer Level
: Team Lead- Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next generation technology to each business challenge. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person.
Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too. "Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us." - Julie Sweet, Accenture CEOThe Role:
We are one of the world's leading providers of data engineering. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways If you're looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
As part of our global team, you'll be working with cuttingedge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job. As a Designer, you will work as part of a sprint team, across both brands and their respective global responsive websites. Both brands are continually striving to offer the best online experiences for their customers and potential customers, so as well as providing continual optimisation and enhancements to both platforms, the Digital Designer will also be expected to create consistent, clever interactive experiences that hold true to the brand values.Key Requirements:
- You're a highly talented Digital Designer.
- You have a strong portfolio of work which demonstrates attention to detail, strong layout, typographic skills. Experience of User interface and digital design on different devices is essential.
- You will have a strong understanding and passion for UI, UX and interaction design.
- You are able to collaborate with creative, tech and UX a to create beautiful experiences.
- You are a team player.
- You bring lots of inspiration to the team by encouraging big ideas and innovative design approaches and processes.
- You are able to work across a diverse number of projects in a fast-paced environment, solve problems and keep within tight deadlines.
- You have strong interpersonal skills - It's imperative that you enjoy working in a close-knit team.
- You're an excellent communicator within the team and when liaising with client groups.
- You have a hunger to learn and create great customer experiences. . What's in it for you At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days' vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Qualifications We are looking for experience in the following skills:
We're looking for someone who can be extremely hands-on, working as part of a small specialist team of Digital designers, both face-to-face and remotely.
You'll have extraordinary digital design and craft skills. A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, navigation and digital experiences. Along with realising the detailed execution of concepts in sprint you must have a strong knowledge of what is technically feasible across multiple platforms, and a user-centric approach to digital design. You are experienced in designing beautiful, simple and useful User Interfaces for big global brands