There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
The Brand, Comms and Planning team sits at the heart of marketing for Dixons Carphone. Leading and orchestrating marketing, strategy and comms for Currys PC World, Carphone Warehouse and TeamKnowhow achieve their ambition to help all everyone enjoy amazing technology.
The role of Digital Advertising Manager leads the implementation of new innovative marketing strategies, to strengthen the market position of our products using digital channels. You will lead on evolving digital activations, implementation of the media strategy and sharing learning holistically across both Carphone Warehouse & Curry's PC World campaigns. You will deliver end to end campaign management, creative and agency briefing, campaign set-up, optimisations and reporting.
You will work closely with the analytics teams, to solidify the role of digital advertising channels and the return it brings back to the business. You will work with key digital stakeholders to evolve our offering, whilst targeting and converting prospecting customers much more efficiently. Working collaboratively with digital channels owners (SEO, PPC, Affiliate, Technology, Analytics) on projects such as digital attribution, technology stack evolvement and more to collaboratively improve overall ROI for the business.As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Taking briefs and owning initiatives that have a strong digital lead (always on media, both upper and lower funnel campaigns)
- Engaging the business with our creative, technical and financial plans, these can be responses to briefs or our own digital innovations
- Creating amazing responses to briefs, setting principles in foundation of digital advertising.
- Driving the latest digital advertising approaches. Ensuring the team and agencies are constantly looking at innovation and improvements across media, data, digital platforms, creative and processes.
- Managing budget for lead digital initiatives. Keeping spend within budget parameters to ensure accurate and effective delivery.
- Demonstrable experience in a digital marketing role either client or agency side
- Experience using digital marketing platforms such Adobe, Google's Tech (campaign manager, google analytics), ad verification and planning tools
- Advanced knowledge of digital channels (Paid Social, Display, Video, Audio)
- Technical experience with digital activations, such as tagging, pixel implementations, DMP, multi-touch attributions and more
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.