Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We're looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Gas and Power Division as a Supply Chain Data Analyst and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
It's incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that's why we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee's development, whether that's Chartership, training or mentoring.
Feel free to click on this link to see what it's like to work here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04 Change the future with us.
This role involves supporting the Supply Chain team with the ability to analyse data and information and to ensure that requirements are captured accurately whilst business objectives are consistently adhered to.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Proven ability to understand complex large data sets and transform into clear insights for the business.
- Responsible to lead investigations into multiple streams of data to solve complex business issues.
- Perform ad-hoc data mining and analysis to support organizational decision-making.
- Design and review algorithms to provide analysis and insight into trends used for predictability.
- Streamline and automates existing reporting and inventory analysis.
- Perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Identify internal and external information sources; builds effective working relationships with cross-functional subject matter experts (e.g., IT, Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing, etc).
- Partner with IT and other internal groups to address data quality, master data management, data governance
- Manage existing Supply Chain reporting system with the drive to improve data quality and integrity
- Support the Supply Chain function in the development and implementation of digital tools to improve operational and business efficiency.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Educated to degree level or relevant business experience.
- Proven Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Have a understanding and be able to interpret business strategy into technical solutions
- Recognised Business Analysis qualification is desirable.
- Hands-on experience with reporting, data discovery and visualization tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, SAP or similar.
- Demonstrated familiarity with large data-sets and understanding of data analysis workflows is required, strong preference for information integration across different sources.
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels
Siemens Gas and Power is focused on helping customers navigate the world's most pressing energy problems, both for today and tomorrow. Some of our products, solutions and services make fossil energy greener, deliver decentralized flexible power solutions and manage the complexities of the grid.
Our benefits package includes a generous base salary, annual bonus and we celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Planned changes to our business
In May 2019 Siemens announced that its Gas and Power (GP) business, comprising the company's oil and gas, conventional power generation, power transmission and related services businesses - is to be given complete independence and entrepreneurial freedom through a carveout and a subsequent public listing (spinoff). Plans call for the stock exchange listing to take place by September 2020. We're convinced that this strategic decision will be positive for all participants and enable long-term value creation for customers, employees and shareholders. Click here for more information on the Gas & Power business
Closing date for applications: Sunday 15 th December Job ID:
Gas and PowerCompany:
Industrial Turbine Company (UK) LimitedExperience Level:
not definedJob Type: