Who you'll be working with
Capgemini's financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
Our Insights & Data (I&D) practice requires an experienced Data Insurance Subject Matter Expert
who will develop and apply their Financial Services industry expertise, to help our clients derive maximum value from their internal and external sources of data. This person will take on the role of reporting directly into the UK I&D Insurance Lead for Insights & Data, within the Financial Services Business Unit.
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultant will be expected to travel. The focus of your role
Capgemini Financial Services requires a Data Insurance Subject Matter Expert
for our Insights & Data Practice who is focused in the Insurance domain. In this role, the consultant will use their experience and subject matter expertise within the Insurance sector combined with a consultative selling approach, to both build and maintain relationships with clients, develop new business opportunities and take project delivery roles. Working alongside our teams, the consultant will support development of a pipeline of solution-based opportunities, help deliver winning pursuits and support delivery for both existing and new clients in the Insurance Sector.
One of the key drivers for success in the Insights and Data Practice is its ability to market its solutions not only through existing clients, but also directly to new potential clients. The Data Insurance Subject Matter Expert
will support this initiative particularly in helping in identifying and cultivating new clients for insights and data solutions. What you'll do
What you'll bring
- Leading and supporting delivery of I&D projects in the insurance sector
- Leading and supporting I&D insurance presales and related activities
- Supporting identifying and cultivating of new prospects, including supporting the client pipeline with input from the global solution team
- Conducting on-site presentations to educate prospective clients;
- Help in growing, retaining and supporting relationships with existing clients; building relationships by meeting with clients to discuss their information needs and current business challenges, and review their usage of Capgemini Financial Services solutions services
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry trends and competitor offerings
Why we're different
- Good understanding of General Insurance
- Good understanding of Data solutions in Insurance
- Ability to understand and listen to customers to see how to help them in answering their business requirements
- Ability to support solution demonstrations based on the customer needs
- Experience in the sales cycle and commercial understanding
- Support developing custom presentations and proofs of concept
- Building strong customer relationships
- Supporting Responses to Requests for Proposal
- Work with partners internal and external
- Sharing knowledge of I&D with Insurance sales teams
- Pre-sales support experience
- Proven performer with Insights & Data solutions and within the Insurance Industry
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs. What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. About Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.