In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 31 December 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job Duties
Over the last couple of years LGIM have implemented new strategic data platforms to capture and maintain financial data across a variety of data sets.
To support the on-going and new data deliveries it is the role of the DMO to ensure that the DMO owned and supported data sets are made available to our internal and external consumers in line with agreed commitments on data quality, timeliness, coverage and relevance.
- To assist with any new developments/ projects to improve efficiency/productivity and raise the profile of the Data Management Office (DMO)
- To support the Liability Driven Investment (LDI) start of day process. The LDI platform an in-house developed tool supports LDI portfolio management, analytics and OTC analysis
- To work with business partners in our Investments teams and understand key dependencies they have on data
- Provide expert analysis to understand the nature and quality of data; help develop strategies for sourcing, cleansing and integrating data.
- Continually seek to understand and satisfy the data requirements of Investments, Risk and Performance teams. Develop procedures, processes and systems to support these requirements.
- Provide support on data strategies, data validation and data analytics
- Provide support to a platform responsible for the administration and management of PMC (pensions management company) pooled funds, handling the full lifecycle of from receipt of client orders, asset allocation decision making, pricing and allocation of units to the client.
- Ensure appropriate controls and procedures are in place for all functions within the team and supporting documentation is up to date.
- Comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end investment process
- Experience and understanding of derivative products of various degrees of complexity
- Degree educated, holding or striving for further industry qualifications, e.g. IMC, CFA
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines & SLA's
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes in the process and procedure
- Client focused and able to liaise with all levels of seniority
- Ability to continually identify and implement process improvements
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you, ensuring that your work will be rewarded when you join us.