Make yourmark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are acollection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time.Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We'relooking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Joinour Digital Grid Business as a Cyber Security Professional) and help usre-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter placefor tomorrow.
The role has options to be based in either our fantastic Monkton or Manchester office.
Siemens is a fantastic place to work, have a look at this video to get afeel for what it is like to work here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04 This is your role. What part will you play?
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Lead virtual teams across multiple businesses to establish and deliverprocess improvement and change management projects related to Product andSolution Security frameworks, and information security;
- Provide governance of established Product and Solution Security, andinformation security processes;
- Lead on business development and sales activities which support ourgrowth targets for service activity related to security across all ourportfolio;
- With relevant stakeholders (e.g. BU Head, Chief PSSO, Project Lead)decide how to handle escalated security risks in Products and Solutions anddefine risk acceptance criteria;
- Identify and develop excellent relationships with internal and externalstakeholder groups providing thought leadership in relation to regulatorycompliance and best practice;
- Support adoption of best practice methodologies for design and deliveryof security - inclusive of project classification, threat and risk analysis andtechnology to support vulnerability assessment;
- Support the development and delivery of focussed needs-based security skillstraining programmes
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Degree(Higher Degree preferred) in Computer Science or IT Security
- Demonstrablebroad experience in Cyber Security in the OT environment and/or product,solution or service business
- Evidenceof supplementary industry focused qualifications (preferred)
- Proventechnical management experience with a demonstrable ability to lead
- Excellent up-to-date technical and hands-on knowledge, experience incurrent attack methods, detection strategies and use cases, how to resolvevulnerabilities, and manage incidents
- Good knowledgeof relevant Industrial security standards (e.g. IEC 62443, ISO 27001, etc.) andmarket specific standards
- Goodknowledge of relevant national and international cyber security laws, standardsand regulations
Smart infrastructure enables theway we want to live - happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We dothis from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-baseddigital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control andelectrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation andcontrol systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and havedifferent wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefitsscheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 daysholiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match,an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name afew.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That'swhy we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building adiverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore weencourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunityto discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agileworking and innovation.
*LI-EC Job ID:
Siemens plcExperience Level:
not definedJob Type: