- Excellent product and Client understanding including trends (market access, technologies, etc.) and key decision makers, with the ability to maximise value and adoption across the portfolio - Build strong, subject matter relationships across the client - Be the subject matter bridge between sale and post-sale - Adopts a well-considered strategic focus to ensure the client maximises ROI - Meet or exceed minimum published GTM Customer Success benchmark standards - Work across the Client Leadership Team to ensure all members are clear on Client Strategy and working towards common goals - Develop a long term client relationship outside of the sales cycle through helping the client to maximise value from the products and propositions purchased to generate a significant ROI. - Ensure that good client outcomes are at the centre of the decision making, and where B2B2C decisions are required the consumer journey is also factored in - Promote the development of client relationships and seek to exceed client's expectations - Drive usage and increase proficiency of client's using Experian's solutions through effective training and application of initiatives - Work as the escalation point for the client, driving the resolution internally - Execute strategies to drive results in key KPIs such as Adoption and Usage rates, Client Advocacy rates (NPS), Renewals and CSAT
- Work with GTM organisation to ensure they are pro-actively engaging the client with regards to renewals - Track adoption and ensure client feedback is received by the relevant product organisation - Works closely with Strategic Client Director to implement a documented strategic plan that aligns to both the client and Experian's objective
- Understand and participate in Performance for Growth ensuring stretching personal objectives, a personal development plan and regular self and team feedback - Comply with the Training and Competency requirements and complete required training in a timely manner Regulatory, Governance and Control - Adhere to all regulatory requirements within area of responsibility and escalate issues quickly - Pro-actively identify risk within the client and take steps to mitigate these - Ensure Experian policies are adhered to within the Client when representing Experian Qualifications
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent - Continued professional development at a high level
- Business and commercial experience gained in a complex, matrix environment. - Experience within business strategy or consulting roles or customer success - Relevant experience of: - Sales, Marketing, Commercial, Product and Business Development - Current technologies and their business application - Products and systems needed to deliver effective service to customers - Risk management practices and processes - Strong awareness of the client market space and current client goals in this area - Creative & strategic thinker - Strong change management capability - Experienced in identifying and forming strong -alliances and ability to create partnerships with clients, stakeholders and teams • Clear and adept communication skills at all levels, internally and externally • Results-orientated - Experience working in a client facing environment, driving long term partnerships and success
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.