OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Guard EMEA Limited Department: Service Desk Reports to: Service ManagerMatrix Manager: NonePurpose of the Role:
To administer non-monetary amendments and provide business and customer support through the product lifecycle via various communication mediums within our Sales, Service, Medical Assistance and Claims Departments.Accountabilities of the Role:
Knowledge & Skills:
- Manage in & outbound calls, customer emails, letters or online chat enquiries and social media administration
- Adhere to FCA guidelines, business Treating Customer's Fairly & conduct risk culture, Data Protection, Complaint and Departmental processes.
- Achieve Departmental service level agreements, annual role objectives and KPI's
- Support in delivering initiatives to drive efficiencies across Sales and Service, Assistance and Claims Departments
- Demonstrate risk awareness, ownership and accountability
- Demonstrate flexibility to support business, peers and internal changes to meet requirements
- Undertake training and deliver on the training and competency scheme
- Support in achieving a satisfactory outcome in internal and external audits
- Undertake work of a related nature, or perform duties other than, or in addition to those outlines above upon request.
- Carry out accountabilities and objectives within the framework of AIG's policies, procedures and processes.
Experience of working in a customer service environment, call centre or office would be ideal, but more importantly are the skills and strengths to enable you to excel within our team.
Why Work for us?
- Ability to work in line with compliance rules and regulations and display core values and behaviours
- Effective communication skills with customers and colleagues alike
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to retain information
- Strong organisational skills and effective time management
- Efficiently able to navigate a number of computer programmes to multi-task and change direction/focus quickly
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to use initiative
- Energy and drive with a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to excel independently and/or as a team
- Ability to remain focused and keep up with fast paced environment
- Adaptability and handle changing environments with ease
- French fluency essential with excellent spoken and written English language ability
American International Group, Inc. - also known as AIG - is an American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries.
- Comprehensive In house training
- Opportunities for progression
- 25 days holidays plus bank holiday entitlement
- AIG retirement Savings Plan
- Healthcare Plans
- Income Protection Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount Scheme
- A scenic, unique and accessible location
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.