Core Responsibilities and Objectives • To act as an ambassador for the BBC and TVL in Outreach advice events. • Provide customer advice in line with current over 75 policies • Facilitate immediate solutions to customers where possible • Capture data to update and improve the TV Licencing database • Effectively communicate licencing requirements to customers who may display vulnerabilities. • Ensure all Group Essential Training is up to date • Comply with all TVL information security policies • Comply with all H + S policies and requirements
Job title: Customer Outreach Advisor
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Attend and fulfil a designated role at a series of Outreach events.
• Assess individual customer circumstances and requirements to ensure an optimum customer journey.
• Explain the updated policy and requirements to the customer and any carer support in place.
• Assess and capture evidence for a free licence under new policy conditions.
• Signpost customers to further pension credit advice providers.
• Facilitate customer licence pre-registration for events before June 1st 2020.
• Facilitate customer licence sales for events after June 1st 2020.
• Capture customer feedback at events including complaints.
• Carry out work and attend meetings as directed by the Outreach Manager.
• Attend and actively engage in all training as directed by the Outreach Manager.
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.