We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Data and Technology Operations (DTO) team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search №LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As the Customer Account Lead within Data and Technology Operations (DTO), you will be
the primary link between (DTO) team and business stakeholders within Sky. You will be responsible for ensuring that DTO effort is aligned to stakeholder priority and objectives, maximising commercial and customer value.
- Build a trusted relationship with a group of business teams to understand their 1-3yr strategy, objectives and commercial KPIs.
- Develop a value strategy for DTO which develops and leverages data and self-serve assets to meet the business area needs.<...
Before you apply, we encourage you to learn more about Sky
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.
Articles you might like
Inspirational Stories at Sky : Black History Month
Black History Month - Who Inspires Nadeem
My earliest memory of Muhammad Ali was watching the Rumble in the Jungle, when Ali attempted to regain th...
- Develop a value strategy for DTO which develops and leverages data and self-serve assets to meet the business area needs.
- Collaborate with other areas of DTO (Project Delivery, Development and Test, Product Management, Operational Support) and Sky (Insight, Finance, UKIS etc) in order to agree a committed delivery roadmap in support of your customer group.
- Provide prioritisation and scheduling recommendations from an informed commercial/strategic position and to help educate the delivery teams on commercial context of activities.
- Provide a senior point of contact /escalation / consultation where required.
- Bring together stakeholders and those delivering on their behalf and empower direct relationships.
- Drive understanding and business adoption of new DTO infrastructure and products.
- Identify and supports cross functional re-use and leverage of key data assets.
- Strong stakeholder management skills across a full range of seniorities and job types
- Commercial awareness and experience of building business cases in order to prioritise and justify investment
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to make complex messages simple and clear
- Proactivity and the ability to self-start. This is a senior role and there is an opportunity to shape day to day focus in conjunction with your customer groups.
- Genuine interest in unlocking the value of data
- Experience of a delivery role (project, programme, portfolio management) is desirable but not essential.
- B2C industry experience with a data rich environment
- Project / programme planning / Strategy development & Business development
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.