This position will perform as a technical role with strong knowledge and proven experience in Salesforce development, and architecting and delivering complex business solutions catered around Force.com, Sales and Service cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
2. Role Purpose: · Serve as a technical resource for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system environment (Salesforce.com) on a day-to-day basis · Works with the Application Architects, Tech Leads and Business Analysts and business users to develop/validate requirements · Maintains the production environment and integrations to other applications · Provides knowledge of CRM application in support of projects and enhancements. 3. Major Job Functions: a) Functional Responsibilities · Design, develop and maintain Apex & VisualForce, Lightning Pages & Components, AppExchange packages, Force.com pages, Apex Triggers, and integration with on premise or third party solutions using Web Services, REST, etc. · Perform system administration roles such as maintaining multiple user roles, profiles, workflow rules, Flows and Process Builder, reports, dashboards, creating custom objects etc. · Define specifications a...
Before you apply, we encourage you to learn more about Experian
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.
Articles you might like
Experian - National Autism Awareness Day
During the first week of April, people all over the UK will be marking Autism Awareness Week
The fundraising event set up by the National Autistic...
· Define specifications and develop programs, modify existing programs, prepare test data, and prepare functional specifications. · Independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation as it relates to salesforce.com software and Force.com platform. · Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting. · Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units and business analyst experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues. · Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommend approaches. · Keep abreast of new technologies and suggest their application to company systems where appropriate. · Work closely with business analyst experts to drive business strategy, process optimization and innovation on the Force.com platform
b) Application of Processes, Controls, Standards and Measures
· Maintain Experian Service Management documentation and change standards, following the prescribed software development life cycle. · Provide service meeting Service Level Agreements for incident, problem, and change management. · Adhere to information security and audit requirements. · Work to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of systems.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills · Knowledge of Salesforce.com · Extensive knowledge of CRM industry standards and best practices · Strong PC skills (including Microsoft Office applications) · Team player with abilities to work in complex cross-functional and geographically diverse teams · Self-starter able to work proactively and with minimal supervision
Pluses: . · ITIL qualification/ exposure · Global implementation experience with a CRM project · Process mapping expertise for 'As Is' and "To Be' process designs · Prior experience with integrated applications such as ERP, Data Warehouse · Experience working for a global company, effectively dealing with multiple countries and cultures
5. Role Dimensions: · Support users in multiple countries with different cultural and business environments. · Maintain a flexible approach to working arrangements across different time zones and a 'follow the sun' support process. · Work within different cultural and multi-lingual environments. · Be available to work weekend and off hours at short notice. · Po ss ess str ong strategic process and procedure methodology with attention to maintaining robust audit controls. · Potential for international travel. 6. Competencies · Customer Focus · Continuous Improvement · Information Monitoring · Managing Work · Building Strategic Work Relationships · Collaboration · Driving for Results · Quality Orientation