We're iD Mobile, the UK's fastest growing postpay mobile (MVNO) network ever. We launched in 2015, and already have over 1,000,000 postpay customers. We're pretty sure our early success has a lot to do with our wide range of feature-packed plans. We offer everything from super-value Pay-as-you-go and SIM only deals, right up to the latest smartphones from the big-name manufacturers. We're delighted about our success so far and have very ambitious plans for the future.
iD Mobile is an exciting place to work. We're a dynamic start-up, and we value innovation, imagination and creativity. If you've got a great idea, we'll help you run with it. We're passionate about finding new ways to address our customers' needs. We're a little different to other start-ups though, because we're part of Dixons Carphone PLC, Europe's leading electrical and mobile retailer. So although iD has only been going for a few years, we're part of a much bigger family.
As our CRM Manager, you'll be responsible for the set-up, delivery and optimisation of our campaigns across a personalised and segmented campaign lifecycle. You'll help to create these journeys for all PAY-Monthly, PAYG and SIMO customers. Working closely with our email and data teams, you'll lead in developing industry leading campaigns, understanding data, customer experience and A/B testing are key components to delivering a consistent, ever improving email and SMS communication journey.
Please note, this role is a 12 Month FTC As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Support in the creation of the campaign lifecycle to correctly target customers according to key principles of CRM: right customer, right channel, right time
- Devise acquisition, onboarding, in-life and data upsell campaigns through collaboration with Brand, Creative, Proposition and Trading, Operations and Commercial teams
- Identify content and segment opportunities to launch new campaign to deliver incremental margin and CX improvements
- Data creation - liaising with the Commercial and Marketing teams to validate targeted data selections
- Campaign execution - brief in-house Email Design and external Adobe partner to build the campaigns and ensure they are as automated as possible to correctly deploy according to lifecycle
- Reporting & analysis - Set up robust AB testing against clearly defined hypotheses, and analyse performance through BI tools to show CRM success
- Demonstrable experience in CRM, preferably in Mobile Telco or Retail (but not essential)
- Strong understanding of marketing and CRM principles, able to balance the needs of both the business and customer
- Analytical techniques - analysis and exploiting customer information for campaign level successes
- Ability to extract data from multiple sources and act on customer insight in a consumer facing role
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.