Corporate - CAO, Firmwide Business Resiliency - Head of Workspace Solutions - VP - London Description FBR Head of Workspace Solutions - VP - London Roles and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be based in London and will report to the FBR Head of Workplace Resilience. Responsibilities include the strategic management and ongoing optimization of JPMCs global Work Area Recovery portfolio and the development of holistic Production and Recovery Workspace Resiliency advisory services. This will include the capture, rationalisation and coordination of strategic Real Estate programming; associated alignment with technology infrastructure; increasing digitization and facilities optimization in the way the firm sites and supports its universal banking operations worldwide.
Output will benefit internal consumers, firmwide, to enable strategic support to all Lines of Business and Corporate Sector Functions across the global universal banking platform; relevant to JPMC branded entities, intra-JPMC outsourcing (Inter-Affiliate Services) and Third Party Organizations, where required. Products will be used to guide harmonization and cost-optimization of JPMC Production and Recovery facilities, with Business Resiliency Strategies and associated Plans, by enabling intelligence investment in timely resiliency solutions across the firm. The role will enable FBR to comprehensively enhance resiliency delivery across the firm and specifically inform-to-support peer CAO functions in the pursuit of optimized service delivery. The position requires interactions with (Asset & Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Community & Consumer Banking, Corporate Investment Banking) and Corporate Sector Functions, (CAO Global Real Estate, Global Security, Global Supplier Services, Global Workforce Strategy and Strategic Initiatives; COO Global Technology Infrastructure, Human Resources; CRO Risk Management and Internal Audit) as required.
This role will deliver dynamic and forward looking, commercially sympathetic innovation within this world-class institution. Responsibilities, skills, specific duties and essential function:
- Accountable for the design and implementation of a comprehensive Infrastructure Resiliency Capability Management Programme, using location profiles and proving joint solutions with GRE and other stakeholders to adapt existing (and designed future) infrastructure. Ensuring a resilient and connected global workplace footprint.
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders and senior management to inform timely decision-making in the enhancement of location resiliency capabilities and contingencies (notably, Real Estate, Engineering and Facilities; and Technology and Security).
- Responsible for the development of effective and meaningful MI: e.g. dashboard user-interface to bring capability issues to life with synchronisation of Focus Areas and Decision Points for multi-lateral capability delivery - e.g. Service Agreements, Lease options and infrastructure maintenance and overhaul scheduling.
- Accountable for the effective and simplified coordination of FBR-delivered physical location resiliency, through the development of a global function, honed in EMEA and replicated in other regions (e.g. Americas, APAC).
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of the programme; consistency in practices and procedures; and continual development in the pursuit of optimal work stream efficiency.
- Design, measure and monitor progress against sanctioned maturity matrices in all defined work-strands.
- Lead on firmwide stakeholder interaction for all production facility resilience and recovery capability design and development.
- Be prepared to deputize for the FBR Head of Workplace Resilience, as required.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent vocational pedigree.
- Broad understanding and experience of resilience and risk management methodologies, particularly the management of resiliency risk programmes (e.g. Work Area Recovery capability lifecycle management, Work Space Solutions and BCM);
- Good understanding of resiliency solution challenges in: Capability, Capacity, Compliance & Commercials - meeting technical compliance in pursuit of resilience and advisory resolution; with a deliberate commercial bias.
- Demonstrable track record in managing remote and diverse teams, influencing senior stakeholders and collaboration with peer functions in different areas of expertise - including specialist/generalist harmonization.
- Capacity to interact with front office, support functions and senior management;
- Ability to successfully manage commercial projects;
- Significant track record in demonstrable leadership and influence;
- High degree of integrity, independence and impartiality;
- Good team spirit, able to work under pressure, must be a 360 degree thought-leader and provider of solutions - innovator and motivator;
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
- 10+ years' management experience
- Senior Manager level (or equivalent) in a large organisation (>10,000 pers)
- Resiliency-related advisory and/or Service Delivery is a distinct advantage
- Physical contingency methodology or insurance modelling/delivery, resiliency strand experience (Intelligence, Risk, Security, Crisis Management, Business/Technology Continuity Management, Real Estate Solutions Management etc)
- Support Service Delivery - results oriented - internal or external (consultant/vendor etc), vendor management etc
- Successful career history in global matrix organisation or large scale public/voluntary sector organisation with international reach: preferably in Financial Services (wholesale/universal banking, insurance services etc), Real Estate or Risk/Resiliency related disciplines.
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.