Are you a great problem solver? Always striving for better?
To take our Operation to the next level, we need you, our new Continuous Improvement Manager to lead our efforts of becoming a world-class operation in our site in Spalding.
Gousto currently leads the category in the UK offering more choice, more delivery options and lower lead times than any of its competitors. This is really only the beginning though, we have big plans to transform our proposition in 2020 and beyond!
We take the hassle out of planning, shopping and cooking, by delivering weekly meals with pre-portioned ingredients and recipes cards ready to cook, so there's no more ' what's for dinner ' panic.
Your team works closely with Operations, Technology to come up with solutions to our biggest customer and operational problems. This role sits in the Operations Excellence team and is embedded in the Gousto supply tribe, to support cross-functional collaboration.
You'll be part of our senior leadership team on-site, who are responsible for driving performance across the site. Your role as part of this team will be to standardise and improve processes, remove wastes, improve our on time in full experience (OTIF) and champion continuous improvement.
If we are truly to become the nation's loved way to eat dinner we will need to have in place a really robust operational platform across all of our sites.To achieve this vision you'll be responsible for:
- Embedding the Gousto Fulfillment system across the site
- Conduct gap analysis to "best in class" to understand where we need to improve to support our vision.
- Work with the learning and development team to roll out new processes through engaging training.
- Step change our customer experience and cost per order performance
You'll lead the on-site Continuous Improvement team working hand-in-hand with our Operations team to understand their biggest pain points, opportunities and embed solutions.To move the needle on these KPI's you'll need to:
- Conduct detailed assessments of processes and systems to understand the biggest opportunities to improve OTIF, efficiency or colleague engagement
- Work with teams across the organisation to prioritise these initiatives leveraging teams in technology and analytics to ensure we focus our efforts on the biggest opportunities
- Set a clear improvement roadmap for the site through collaborating with the supply tribe and on-site senior leadership team
- Own the delivery of the site continuous improvement roadmap ensuring that we deliver upon agreed target KPIs
- Build a team that champions continuous improvement
- Project management and/or change delivery with a fundamental understanding of different project management methods and when/how best to deploy them
- Commercial, analytical and able to prioritise between competing tasks quickly
- An ability to quickly build valuable relationships that you leverage to take people with you through change
- Certified in lean six sigma or other methodologies from a reputable institute or organisation
- Industry experience across FMCG/E-commerce/Consumer Goods will be an advantage!
The entire team at Gousto is enormously driven - We want to win this market. The environment, underpinned by our ownership principles , is highly dynamic, so everyone has measurable impact and can make a real difference.
At Gousto we are constantly looking to evolve our benefits for our people. Employees at Gousto are the key ingredient to our success and growth! Read about our employee benefits here .
Sound like the right fit for your palate? Get in touch, we can't wait to hear from you!