Would you like to help drive the
growth of a global company that works with 86% of the Fortune Global 500 and is
the 3 rd largest insurance broker in the world? Do you have the 'gift of the gab'
and a passion for building relationships that nurture opportunities for new
business? Do you have experience in Telephone
Sales or Contact Management? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join our
Contact Management team based at our offices in Wincham, Northwich. Willis Towers Watson and what we what we do
Willis Towers Watson design
and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and
expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and
individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections
between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business
Contact Managers nurture sales leads for Sales Associates to generate new business revenue. This is an office based role.
Key elements of this role include:
What is FINEX?
- Research of key prospects and client organisations and contact to develop opportunities
- Develop relationships within the group prospects and clients to facilitate introductions for additional products both within own line of business and others throughout the group
- Arrange & manage meetings for Senior Consultants with new and existing group clients
- Proactively make outbound calls to facilitate new introductions to the appropriate line of business from sources outside of the group
- Grow and develop the client base in terms of both volume of clients and revenue from the appropriate line of business and to the wider group
- Develop relationships with colleagues who manage clients to facilitate warm introductions to clients and prospects
FINEX is a specialist team who deal with Financial & Executive Risk (FINEX)
FINEX provides clients with a variety of products, services and solutions to manage risk including:
- Cyber: transferring liabilities and insuring costs incurred following cyber related events, including consulting services to identify risks
- Mergers & Acquisitions: providing valuable solutions transferring liability to facilitate a transaction
- Professional liability: industry experience with financial institutions and professional service firms combined with our analytics gives us unique capability to transfer liability risk of 'professional' errors
- Directors' and Officers' Liability (D&O): board liability to various stakeholders using unique and innovative solutions
Our consultative client-led approach, leading with advanced analytics provides best outcomes to our clients for transfer of their professional liability and fraud risks
Our clients receive the benefit of our deep product expertise and unique solutions with broader policy cover maximising risk transfer and claim payments
Our team has deep sector experience and includes former lawyers, regulators and other industry experts to provide unique insight and solutions
Designated advocate for claim coverage and for the best possible outcome on claims, including providing our opinion of denials and reservation of rights
Typical clients include;
- Financial institutions, Asset managers Banks, Insurance companies, Professional services firms, Lawyers, Engineers, Management Consultants, Construction firms, Large publicly listed corporates & Corporates undertaking mergers and acquisitions, including private equity
- Previous experience in a Contact Management or Telephone based sales role is required although extensive training will be given and on a regular basis thereafter.
- This role involves working to targets which offer the opportunity to earn bonus on top of a competitive salary. We are looking for people who are target driven, conscientious, reliable and hardworking with a fantastic attitude.
- Sucessful candidates must be proactive, enthusiastic and target driven; an excellent communicator and ability to converse at all levels
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, particularly Outlook, the ability to use a database and a desire to learn and develop.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.