Services Engagement Manager Home-Based / Solihull ID: 63713
Due to growth internally within our Digital Industries teams, we are recruiting for a Consulting Services Engagement Manager
, to represent Siemens Industry Software in the UK Services Team
, focused across the PLM suite including Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM). Responsibilities:
- Steering and facilitating the effective collaboration with small to medium sized services business opportunities.
The Engagement Manager is the customer's first engagement point within the SISW UK services team. The role provides direction for leadership of PLM engagements from opportunity through to delivery and program governance. You will also:
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Participate as part of the Proposal team, in delivering customer presentations to win new Software and Services opportunities
- Be fully versed in the country Software forecast and pipeline and actively encourage Services team, where possible, to support the close of software business
- With the support of relevant subject matter experts and Project Management, create the brief Solution Outline, Rough order of magnitude, SoW, margin calculation and risk assessment for use in commercial negotiations and project initiation.
- Produce reports on the activity, scope and delivery of project. Supporting and advocating to customers the application of SISW delivery methodology.
What else do I need to know? Travel Requirements:
- Familiarity of Siemens PLM products (eg. Teamcenter) and particularly MOM Software (eg. Simatic)
- Strong ability to build and maintain client relationships and expectations.
- Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written, with good presentation skills.
- Team player and self-starter who can show Initiative and work autonomously when required.
- Willingness and drive to learn and develop.
Occasional International travel,(Europe). Siemens local office/Home:
30% to 40% Customer sites:
70% to 60%
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role. Job ID:
Siemens Industry Software LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: