Bridgewood House was opened in 2018 is a 70 bed residential and nursing home for people who are over 65 or people with learning difficulties who are over the age of 18. Our activity centre at Bridgewood is seeking to lead the way in person-centred engagement and innovation in dementia services. We also offer flexible respite care.
We are recruiting for Clinical Lead for Bridgewood House based in Enfield. Our residential and Nursing home is like no other, it's diverse and gives the opportunity to support truly inspiring individuals. We are looking for an experienced, person centred, proactive, individual kind, friendly, talented and caring candidates to join and enhance our team of hard working, passionate and friendly staff. The post holder will have an integral role in ensuring safe, high quality consistent frontline service delivery that is evidence based to meet residents needs. You will work closely with other nurses and operational colleagues, ensuring the provision of relevant clinical intervention for residents. We want you to want to make a difference to the lives of the individuals we support.
We are currently looking to recruit across day shifts and night shifts across all shift patterns covering weekdays and weekends.
The role of a Clinical Lead is vitally important and fundamental in the principles of delivering the highest quality of care to our residents and supporting our staff to continually improve the service and care provided.You
You're a confident senior nurse with a passion for caring for older people. You want to spend more time nursing, providing care and helping vulnerable people lead happier, healthier lives. Then we are looking for you.Key Responsibilities
As a Clinical Lead, you will be involved in shaping and supporting individuals to build self-esteem and achieve their personal goals. You will also be central to leading, managing and supervising a team of clinicians and Health Care Assistants to deliver person centred care.
You will work alongside the registered manager in managing the home and deputise in his absence. You will ensure quality improvement and development, this will include producing and undertaking regular audits of all aspects of service delivery, collecting areas of best practice, driving and implementing required improvements, evaluating impact and providing quality assurance.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the support for individuals in all areas of their lives. These will cover the following areas:
What you will need to do the role successfully
- Clinical Care including physical and psychological support
- Person centred support planning
- Auditing and quality assurance
- Staff mentoring and people management
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Person centred approach.
- Be proactive, professional and able to deal with people at all levels.
- Great support planning skills.
- Good communications skills
- Experience in mentoring, training or supervising others
- Good IT Skills
- Degree, diploma in Nursing or equivalent with NMC Registration
- Proven clinical nursing experience
- Sound knowledge of workings of the Care Quality Commission
- Experience of supporting adults with complex physical and mental health needs
This role will entail night and weekend work.Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That's why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we'd love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: Midnight on 23rd July 2020
Additional Information This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.1. A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification.2. Your CV which includes your full work history since leaving full time education.Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Claire Turner, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0208 132 1024 or email@example.com
For more information, please contact our Operations Manager at Bridgewood House, Bibi Codabaccus on 0208 148 4334 or by email Bibi.Codabaccus@iwenfield.co.uk
"This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment".For more info please visit https://www.independenceandwellbeing.co.uk/
Please click here for full job description and person specification.docx Please click here for full job description and person specification.docx