In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 31 December 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job DutiesJob Summary:
Working on one of the Client Order Management teams responsible for managing segregated and pooled client orders. To provide a comprehensive customer-focused service in support of the organisations growth and goals, maintaining quality targets and standards. Duties:
- To work with clients, consultants and administrators to ensure the required order instruction is clear, on a standard template and received in a timely manner
- To manage and act upon order instructions received from clients and consultants. Liaise with these clients and consultants throughout the order lifecycle
- Capture the order instruction on the appropriate system and managed the order workflow through to completion
- Undertake necessary system entry and approval steps to ensure each order is accurately recorded
- Ensure the appropriate onward delivery of pooled orders to the internal and external Transfer Agents. Follow through to execution.
- Provide the Fund Managers and Asset Allocation Strategy Management teams with the details of client instructions to enable them to make appropriate investment decisions.
- Where required produce accurate reporting on completion of complex manager transfer activity
- The resolution of day to day operational issues or errors and resolve anomalies to ensure high-level of customer service and accurate transactions.
- To continually seek to understand and satisfy internal and external client requirements.
- Represent the team in a professional manner, understanding and anticipating the business needs, developing good working relationships with all internal and external parties.
- Continuous review of team procedures, policies and systems. Recommend and lead the creation and automation of operational processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvement.
- Work collaboratively with manager/team fostering credibility and influence towards developing a reputation of operational excellence across the firm.
- Work collaboratively with peers to share best practise, creating an awareness of issues throughout the department.
- Maintain technical capability for job, keeping abreast of market and industry developments.
- Be accountable for sign-off of teams Risk Management System controls. Continuously review controls to ensure in line with current business processes.
- Excellent attention to detail and high accuracy rates
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Segregated client experience
- Flexibility and commitment to meet client expectations and support colleagues
- Robust coordination skills and structured approach
- Self-assured networking across Front Office, Sales & Operations environments.
- Ability to understand issues, find creative and innovative solutions to problems.
- Ability to manage a number of events simultaneously
- Calmness under pressure
- Robust communication skills both verbally and written, with an ability to successfully articulate issues clearly and logically Microsoft Excel intermediate to advanced level)
- Strong experience of oversight and processing controls/knowledge.
- In depth understanding of key Investment Management activities, including excellent understanding of fund management, product and client service.
- Provable experience of challenging historic working practises, suggesting process improvements with the support and buy-in from your team.
- Proven experience of dealing with and influencing staff/peers and across teams.
- Collaborative and personalised approach to service commitment, delivery and continuous improvement.
- A proven track record of being flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast paced and changeable environment.
- Strong analytical and written skills.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 22 days' (with potential to rise to 25 days) holiday, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.