Description Experience Level:
Client Development Associate
The Client Development Associate will work as part of the Sales Team to assist in managing sales activity & pipeline, hunting for new client opportunities, nurturing existing clients for add-on opportunities, and improving the quality of targeting and lead-generation data in our CRM database.
- Understand Intapp products, value proposition, ROI analysis, use cases, key questions and benefits of each product to conduct appropriate sales conversations.
- Apply sales expertise & knowledge to advance early-stage opportunities (.i.e secure meetings, attend events, agree to web demo)
- Nurture existing clients to keep them up-to-date on the new and latest Intapp offerings from Intapp to raise awareness & build interest.
- Assist in execution of specific campaigns & events - includes identification of suitable targets, secure sign-ups, logistics support and participation
- Follow up on all inbound and marketing-generated leads
- Improve key contact & target identification data in our CRM including scanning industry news sources, desk-research & phone-calling to collect prospect demographics, confirm prospect characteristics, key contacts, and to highlight any compelling events.
- Know how to drive CRM systems effectively & efficiently - to access information, create reports and analyses, and to keep key data (opportunities, key contacts, target data) up to date and accurate for pipeline & accounts.
- Liaison between field reps and the other key sales support functions - CRM, Sales Ops, Professional Services, Practice Group Leads and Solutions Consulting - to manage these key interactions and ensure the inputs needed to advance sales are secured on time.
- Demonstrated sales experience (in either field or inside-sales) in the technology arena, preferably with experience in the legal, accounting/consulting or financial services sectors and with a strong record of achievement against goals
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal - to communicate with C-level buyers
- Strong team player - the results are measured by regional achievement against goals, not individual achievement
- Well organized & detail-oriented - thorough, tenacious, self-starting
- Good understanding or willingness to learn about our market, and our customers
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint - and experience with CRM updates
We offer exciting career paths, excellent training, and a friendly, supportive environment.
#LI-NL1 About Intapp
Since 2000, Intapp has delivered innovative solutions to our clients. We're trusted by more than 1,600 of the world's top legal, investment banking, private capital, accounting, and consulting firms. Intapp offers end-to-end, cloud-based connected firm management software built for the unique needs of partner-led firms. Intapp helps enhance collaboration, unleash collective knowledge, transform decision-making, and fuel success. Our products and services span the entire engagement lifecycle - from strategy through origination and execution - to drive optimal outcomes. We're always seeking intellectually curious, collaborative people to help us drive enhanced business performance and top-tier client success. We understand the importance of diversity of background and thought, and we're proud of the long-term value we're building. We invite you to apply to join our team of dedicated professionals. For more information, visit www.intapp.com . EEO at Intapp
Intapp provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and will make hiring decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks if applicable to the position.