Trainee Claims Service Adviser - Leeds
Are you keen to embark upon a career within one of the world's leading insurance broking organisations ?
Have you got a thirst for knowledge and the ability to accommodate a steep learning curve ?
If so, then we have a fantastic Trainee Claims role based in our friendly, collaborative and accommodating Tingley Office based in the outskirts of Leeds ! Excitingly , this is a hybrid role with the flexibility, if required, to work both virtually and from the office. Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organisation, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed. What the day will look like
In this exciting role every day will be different, interesting and rewarding as you learn and embrace everything that is AON alongside gaining and appreciating an understanding of what a Commercial Claims Adviser does. Your training will be a mix of Computer Based and On the Job and you'll be joining a truly welcoming team who are all keen to impart their knowledge and assist you on your Claims Handling journey. Ultimately, once fully trained your responsibilities will include:
How this opportunity is different
- Managing a diverse portfolio of liability, property and motor claims and with the opportunity to develop in other lines of business.
- Providing expert advice, technical analysis and litigation support to clients to facilitate the settlement of claims.
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders and establishing and maintaining key client contacts.
- Establishing and maintaining electronic claim files; process claims information and co-ordinate internal claims-related activities.
- Maintaining and reviewing appropriate claims reserves.
This is a rare and exciting entry level role where all we ask for is for you to bring your best to work every day. You'll benefit from outstanding training, unrivalled future career opportunities and a comprehensive suite of employee benefits too. Claims is the shop window of insurance and this is a fantastic chance for you to be a brand ambassador for Aon and to build a rewarding career for yourself. Skills and experience that will lead to success
How we support our colleagues
- A strong interest in Insurance with a desire to build a career within this ever-evolving industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment, displaying flexibility and adaptability yet able to work in a structured manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two "Global Wellbeing Days" each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on [email protected]
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.