WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007 and went on to develop the hit LEGO games franchise. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families.
Join us. Shape your story here.Posting Job Description:
Time to flex those creative muscles!
TT are most well known for our work on the Lego video games, where we have partnered with some of the most amazing universes, from DC through Star wars and Indiana Jones. As a member of the Character Art team you would play a pivotal role in our ability to translate characters from these rich and well loved universes into the Lego game versions that we all love.
You would really have an opportunity to work on the full creative process from start to finish, to really take ownership of a certain character or group.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of like-minded creative experts who take pride in their work.
So what would you be doing?
- Creating and implementing character art assets from scratch!
- Setup of Characters both source and engine side as needed.
- Identifying any issues and making sure you enter them into Jira.
- Ensuring all your content is optimised for every platform the game is to be released on.
Sounds great right? So what skills do you ideally need for the role?
- A Keen artistic eye for detail and quality!
- An understanding of the tools that are needed for the role (Zbrush, Maya, Substance Painter, Unreal Engine etc)
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability to deliver to deadlines.
If this sounds like something you would be interesting apply now!
We are looking forward to hearing from youOur people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please clickhere.The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.