Who are we?
PwC's Operate business delivers large operational and managed service solutions for clients to meet regulatory, risk and compliance challenges.
With over 1,400 staff deployed on large implementation and execution programmes Operate brings together top talent with a distinctive mix of knowledge and skills. We support clients by providing staff augmentation services, delivering large scale operational programmes and managed solutions. We deliver our client work from Belfast, providing our clients with cost-effective delivery, access to subject matter expertise and operational excellence disciplines for some of the biggest brands worldwide.
PwC is investing in further expansion of its CASS regulatory audit and compliance function. You will be working in a growing team providing a range of CASS audit and compliance services to global financial services clients as part of our CASS Centre of Excellence.
A career in our CASS team will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large, global institutions. Our clients are well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you'll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients' information.
Who are we looking for?
You should be a determined individual with a drive to learn, develop, and succeed as a team.
- Knowledge of CASS regulation and a desire to specialise in this area
- Strong analytical skills, being able to understand complex process and apply challenge
- Problem solving skills, ease of navigating through issues and problems
- Willingness to expand technical knowledge in a broad range of client facing projects
- Proven ability to be a team player, while retaining the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Experience of identifying and effectively reporting issues and recommendations for improvement to clients
- Educated to degree level (or relevant industry experience)
- Experience in Financial Services or regulated industry
- Previous experience ideally within either a compliance or regulatory audit function
- Ability to manage deadlines within multiple projects and demonstrate project management skills
- Experience in providing coaching and feedback for junior staff and identifying development opportunities to build upon the strengths of team members
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a growing team, bringing your experience and energy, to make a real difference at a local team level and to our clients.You will join a fun and faced paced environment that can provide you with a long term rewarding and stimulating career.
You will work with a variety of clients across a range of different programmes providing you with the opportunity to see and try new things.We have a strong culture of business innovation, using technology and process improvement to automate the mundane and repeatable tasks.You will have an opportunity to get involved and work alongside our technology enablement teams to create positive change.
You will benefit from a range of personal development support. This includes having access to our technical training pathways and personal skills training programmes delivered by our dedicated Operate Academy team. You will also have access to our Professional Qualification pathway that includes a wide range of qualifications that can support your desired career direction.
Where will you be based?
The role will be based in Belfast, with opportunities for short or ad hoc travel for the purposes of training or meeting clients in person. There will also be opportunities for longer term travel for those candidates seeking such but your desire and ability to do this will be discussed as part of the recruitment process. Candidates who are unable or do not wish to work on projects in other locations will still be considered.
Closing date: 28th February 2020 5pm