About the Role
A great opportunity for a Cash & Banking Apprentice to join an exciting and interesting international business that will empower and develop an individual that is up for a challenge. You will join the Finance team based in London and will be part of the Cash & Banking Team.
We are offering a AAT Level 3 Training Program of 18 months.
The main purpose of the team is to ensure all cash transactions and banks operations are received and reconciled and to support the business to ensure we have controls and processes which are commercially and financially fit for purpose.What You'll Do
Qualifications & Experience
- Support with maintaining the cash books for our business areas.
- Completion of the bank reconciliations within the set deadlines
- Posting of transactions and investigation of any payments made without remittances.
- Recording of payments taken by the sites, posting adjustments when necessary.
- Working from excel reports and paper remittances
- Daily Cash Application
- Supporting the Cash and banking team
- Assisting with queries
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate or any other similar qualification
- Numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- Basis Microsoft Skills
- Energetic, self-driven and able to prioritise workload without consistent direction
- Quick learner
- Open team player who can take on a variety of responsibilities
- An effective communicator - both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail is essential
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits.
We offer a competitive benefits and wellbeing programme including private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, income protection, flex critical illness cover, 5% employer pension contribution, holiday buy, discounted gym membership, interest free travel loans, paid volunteer hours and corporate matching for charitable donations, and much more. About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.