About Network Rail
If you have a passion for procurement, by joining Anglia Route Contracts& Procurement team in London Stratford, you will make a difference tomillions of passengers every single day by supporting our Route to delivery ourgoals. Throughout CP6 there are new procurement projects forecasted to improveour passengers experience and our infrastructure. Now this is the ideal placeto grow your career within procurement, you will have opportunities to developyour skills in a great team and own the procurement process from start tofinish.
What does this mean for you day to day?
- Work with internal partners to develop contracting strategies and carry out sourcing projects. Projects are mixture of value and complexity involving works, goods and services.
- Craft and lead the identified category strategies
- Full cycle of sourcing: preparation of documents and tender evaluations; negotiations and place purchase orders.
- Identify savings opportunities and deliver the savings
- Give mentorship of existing contracts and frameworks.
- Lead the commercial documentation for the Anglia Route Commercial Panel and Lite Commercial Panel.
- Work as one team with commercial managers supporting the identified categories.
- Identify the improvement where Anglia route procure works, goods and services.
If the above meets your career inspiration, join us now to take yourcareer a step further.
About the role (External) Essential
- Standout colleague
- Customer focus: it means that you can work with various internal partners
- Procurement experiences in private or public sector
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of procurement processes
- Knowledge of construction industry desirable however not essential.
- Member of chartered institute of purchasing and supply (CIPS or MCIPS)
How To Apply- External
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender),employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. We positively embrace flexible working recognising that employees may wish to balance work and family/home life.
Keeping people safe on the railway is at the heart of everything we do, safe behaviour is therefore a requirement of working for Network Rail. Applicants should demonstrate their personal dedication to safety in their application.
Network Rail can offer you a rewarding career with competitive pay and excellent benefits including a choice of contributory pension schemes, a generous annual leave package, a bonus scheme and an annual 75% subsidy on season tickets costing up to 3,333 (to a maximum amount of 2,500).
The salary is between 25,000 - 28,000.
This is a fixed term opportunity to develop and progress your career. Applications close 20th December 2019.
Currency GBP Amount of Travel Work At Home