Are you a motivated individual, interested in delivering technology-enabled change in a large organisation? Faithful+Gould are growing their Business Systems Team and are recruiting for a Business Systems Assistant.
You will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the digital transformation taking place in the construction industry. Engaging with talented and industry-leading experts across the business, you will help to define and embed technology that enhances our services.This role can be based out of any of our UK offices
( https://www.fgould.com/uk-europe/contact-us/ )About Us
Faithful+Gould is one of the world's leading project and programme management consultancies operating at the forefront of the property and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we're dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise to our clients.Our team
We are a small team, collaborating and working from multiple locations across the UK. As part of the wider Business Services team we work with the Business Assurance, Change and Intelligence functions to provide robust infrastructure to support the wider Faithful+Gould organisation.The role
The Business Systems Assistant
will support the Business Systems Lead and Business Systems Analyst, primarily in two key areas:
Leveraging technology to support service delivery
- Work closely with stakeholders at all levels in the business to explore and help identify opportunities for solutions leveraging new and existing technology.
- Help to capture and detail business requirements as part of the solution development process.
- Support the development and deployment of new solutions, including validating use cases and undertaking initial testing.
- Develop training videos, user guides and other support material for solutions.
- Deliver user training for new solutions as required.
- Provide a point of support for users on solutions.
- Engage users across the business to collect feedback on solutions for input into the product road-map or onward communication with suppliers.
- Support the development and deployment of point solutions using existing enterprise software, e.g. Power BI, PowerApps, Flow and SharePoint.
Managing the interface with the Group IT function (Group IS)
- Act as a point of business escalation for issues relating to Group IS services
There may also be the opportunity to provide some consulting to Faithful+Gould clients, advising on their systems requirements, selection and / or implementation. About you
Training and development
- Recent relevant experience (if not in business analysis, then providing a similar function).
- A confident communicator; able to engage a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience of preparing and supporting stakeholder engagement sessions, e.g. meetings and workshops.
- Good analytical skills.
- Quick to grasp new concepts.
- Able to accurately and concisely capture business requirements.
- Good presentation and report writing skills.
- Experience in training and supporting users of software solutions.
- Willing to travel across UK offices to engage with staff to deliver the role.
- Be comfortable working independently or with light-touch guidance to deliver in a timely manner.
- Have a passion for technology and how it can improve the way we live, work and deliver value to clients.
- Have an interest in software development. Maybe have written a couple of small programmes or worked with low-code / no-code solutions.
- An understanding of construction project and programme management and the broader industry would be useful but is not essential.
Faithful+Gould develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We provide a structured Continuous Professional Development Programme. Faithful+Gould is accredited Investors In People. We actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.Rewards and benefits
Atkins offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com Security Clearance
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
", "datePosted":"2019-09-17T00:00:00+00:00", "validThrough":"2019-11-18T23:07:58+00:00", "employmentType":["Flexible Working