In our Corporate Risk and Broking Retail line of business, we provide appropriate and innovative Insurance Programmes for our Clients. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The Role
- Working within a team to provide excellent client service to a number of clients
- Supporting a busy team in every aspect of client, market or internal service delivery.
- Responding to clients on insurance and market information as required
- Basic account handling
- Support Account Executives to enable them to grow their client account
- Negotiating renewal terms on specific classes of business, dealing with clients and markets
- Assisting Directors / Account Executives / BDE's in marketing new business prospects.
- Assist in providing an efficient, professional and friendly claims service to nominate clients.
- Use of tailored IT systems
- Support the development of further business opportunities through service opportunities
- Dealing with other parts of the wider Willis Group to provide the best opportunities and services on behalf of clients
- Work toward successful completion of the CII Professional Qualification
- A Business related degree or international equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build strong business relationships
- Passion for learning and understanding insurance and a good understanding of our industry
- Flexible approach to work and able to adapt to change
- Team player
- Ability to concentrate and pay attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills including a high level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Desire to take early responsibility
- High degree of self-discipline and commitment
- Comfortable with rotational opportunities within the Belfast office
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson. Unsolicited Contact
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.