Amazon is seeking a motivated candidate to scale the EU Trans Network setup by identifying, developing, integrating and driving innovative solutions across our worldwide cross-functional transportation and supply chain systems. We want to change the direction of the entire supply chain and transportation to deliver faster to our customers. Our team plays a critical role in orchestrating the technology and network setup between our internal and external partners.
As an engineer you will:
- Lead projects for configuration execution simplification and improvement, efficiency creation and scale
- Analyze data and create metrics to help shape strategies and tactics for developing the FBA marketplace
- Programmatically identify and execute on business opportunities to improve configuration execution time and quality.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of improvement on our systems and processes to aim to leaner configuration
Collaborating with multiple teams across functional areas (from Ops to Product Management) throughout the EU
- Be the SME in the system configuration and network setup for the most complex operational problems of their processes and significantly influencing and driving the technical vision and roadmap to advance transportation products and services.
• 3+ years of hands-on industry experience in in business intelligence, data mining, scripting. • High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously. • Proven ability to influence others. • Excellent SQL knowledge, understanding of database architectures. • Strong knowledge of Python or similar scripting languages with applications for data analysis and establishing reliable data pipelines • Experience with data visualization (Tableau, Power BI, QuickSight) and dashboard building. • Strong knowledge with AWS suits for different applications, building data pipeline within corporate environment • Creative and proactive problem solving experience. • Ability to work with a wide cross-section of people in various teams. • Passion for data analytics
- 3+ Years of Supply Chain/ Transportation related experience - Experience working with Software Development Engineers to develop technical solutions to operational problems - Programming Languages: Python, Spark, Ruby, SQL
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.