WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world"s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.The Job:
As the Business Intelligence Manager, you will deliver technology solutions that are the eyes of WarnerMedia International"s business with fast and trusted decision support.
You will be responsible for delivering analytics and reporting capabilities to business partners across our International business that includes a focus on consistency, scale and operational excellence. You will support the change into real time analytics capabilities and evolve the analytics systems to provide fast, "self-serve" and "real-time" information and predictive insights.
You will be developing and delivering BI and analytic solutions, while leveraging cloud infrastructure. This role does require a strong statistical background, and expert knowledge of data visualisation tools. What will you be doing?:
- Act as an internal analytics consultant, partnering with key stakeholder groups within WarnerMedia International"s business to create analytics solutions, manage/improve existing solutions and identify areas of opportunity.
To be a contributing member of this team, you will have a mix of these skills:
- Proactively collaborate with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts to create best practices and deliver consistent data, reporting and insights across the WarnerMedia International Data Platform.
- Be a change agent within the organization and build a collaborative community that leverages data to support business strategies and objectives.
- Actively participate in and influence discussions around reporting requirements, visualization and data design.
- Support defining and deriving KPI"s that will measure operational effectiveness and performance.
- Prioritize team workload for maximum impact and efficiency of use.
Don't have an up-to-date CV?
- Extensive experience using data visualization tools. Ideally, Tableau or Looker.
- Proven success in developing 1st party consumer data analytical solutions
- Business or technical consulting experience.
- Behaviour/predictive analysis and/or data analytics development experience.
- Strong team leader and collaborator with excellent business acumen
- Ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and documenting progress towards those deadlines.
- Experience as a BI Engineer before moving into management.
- Expert requirements gathering skills across different levels of stakeholders.
- Proven experience solving complex business issues through data-related tools.
- Strong strategic thinking, prioritization, and problem solving skills in ambiguous and changing environments
- Expert knowledge of enterprise database tools and ecosystems
- Work with source systems, ETL tools and SQL processes to understand/build/debug the sources of visualization data
- Expert level understanding of data architecture with demonstrated experience in bridging business requirement and technical development.
- Experience in working with large complex data systems to aggregate, organize, and preparing data for use in business analysis. Knowledge of data tools, such as SQL, Hive, Presto, etc.
- Bachelor"s degree in Math, Physics, Computer Science, and Engineering.
That"s fine. Send us what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity The Perks
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands","industry":"All Others","sourcer":"