Wealthify is an ambitious, multi-award-winning online investment company located in Penarth, Wales. We're here to inspire anyone to build their future wealth, and we do this by making investing easy, affordable, and accessible.
We want to inspire as many people to invest as possible. We're rapidly growing, and so we're hiring talented people who are purpose driven and want to use and develop their skills to deliver an awesome experience to our customers.
Our team is engaging, inquisitive, and inclusive, reflecting many different beliefs and backgrounds. We welcome people who can bring diversity to our team, and work towards a shared goal to deliver an exceptional investment experience.
What your job will be
You'll be working as a software tester in a cross-functional squad of designers, product, and engineers, to deliver both manual and automated tests to ensure quality and performance standards are maintained. We release frequently through continuous delivery, so automated tests are essential. You will be free to implement new tools and processes, and help to establish and develop a robust, modern test framework.
Ideally you will be familiar with cloud environments (we're hosted on Azure), agile and DevOps practices, but if not, there is opportunity to learn.
What we're looking for
We value simplicity, communication, teamwork, trust, and confidence. These core values are what make us tick and keep us all on the same page - not just with how we work individually, but how we engage with each other and the service we offer.
We don't need you to tick all these boxes (in fact we'd encourage you to apply even if you don't!), but this gives you an idea of what we are looking for:
- Experience as a software tester with a solid understanding of test automation
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator
- Attention to detail
- Advocate of code quality, clean code, and best practice
- Familiarity with automation testing tools (including UI automation, API testing, Mocking, Performance testing etc.)
- Experience using Cypress for testing web applications
- Experience using test management tools (tracking, reporting)
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum or cross functional teams
- Understanding of DevOps practices (CI & CD)
- Familiarity of Cloud environments (e.g., Azure)
What we give you in return
Competitive salary up to £45,000.
24 days holiday a year - plus bank holidays (you will earn an extra day holiday for each full year you're with us, up to 28 days).
Due to the pandemic, we are currently working from home, and all interviews will be carried out remotely. Our offices have recently been refurbished to allow for collaborative working once we can return, although there is scope for remote working where the role and team deliveries allow.
And we have plenty of perks too!
- Annual bonus between 0-20% of your annual salary which is linked to both the company and individual performance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service Cover (X3 your annual salary)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthify - a team to support the health and wellbeing of all staff at Wealthify
- Ministry of Fun - providing plenty of social activities and events throughout the year
- Brand new offices in the picturesque Penarth Marina
- Free office gym
- Free parking nearby
- A collaboration space and games room
- We're a responsible company and are constantly working to improve our culture, ethics, impact on the environment, and our contribution to charitable causes