We take pride in being there for our customers, any way we can. We're always available to help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that's thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. Joining us, we want you to be proud of the work you do, how you develop and the contribution you make to society. Working with us, we help your talent thrive in an environment where you'll be supported to work autonomously and flexibly.
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms - our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age .
Purpose of role:
Responsible for controlling automated business processes within the Process Transformation Hub (PTH) production environment; as well as the automation development and implementation of the production change backlog.
1.Daily administration of the environments which support applications within the PTH Technology Toolkit- e.g. running processes, maintaining VDIs / resource PCs, viewing logs etc. To ensure automations have stable environments to execute within, run within SLA and resources are fully utilised.
2. Manage and investigate process exceptions (Business and System Exceptions) and production incidents. Resolving issues that arise in the day to day running of automation processes and assisting in the provision of timely responses and solutions as required.
3. Lead on the introduction of new automations into the production environment, ensuring mandatory governance criteria have been satisfied prior to implementation and providing dedicated post implementation 'Hypercare' support so automations embed successfully.
4. Support the service management of production automations with process owners, providing tangible operational performance / benefit realisation MI and continually evaluate the quality / efficiency of all production automations, to ensure the end process remains fit for purpose and acceptable.
5. Management and prioritisation of the production change backlog; designing, developing, programing and deploying process automation production enhancements to continually enhance automation performance, resilience and quality.
6. Treating Customers Fairly (TCF): Ensure that all customers/stakeholders are treated fairly in line with Legal & General's principles on Customer Experience, Employee Engagement, Continuous Improvement and TCF policy.
7. Identify, evaluate and raise risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies that may impact PTH activities, proposing and executing mitigating actions where appropriate and compliance with L&G's agreed methodology, standards, policies and procedures to produce a consistent high standard of documentation and ensure strong operational governance.
Skills & Qualifications Required
Desirable but not essential:
Blue Prism Induction
Blue Prism ROM Architect
ITSQB Foundation Certificate
ITIL Foundation Certificate
Green Belt Six Sigma
Expert knowledge of multiple automation applications within the PTH Technology Toolkit, including:
Blue Prism Process & Object Studio
Expert knowledge of Office software packages such as MS Office, Business Objects and MS Access
Skilled understanding of SQL (Transact & DB2) to build efficient, complex queries & Database Applications
Extensive knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Familiarity with Python / Java / C/C++
Understanding the Regulatory framework of the UK Financial Services industry
Experience of operating a production digital workforce
Experience of automation development
Experience of working within Agile / DevOps environments
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For more information please contact Chloe McCauley, Resourcing Lead - email@example.com.
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.