Core skills - Required and Preferred
- Financial analysis of companies in target, analysis will include maintaining and updating comparable company trading analysis and transaction analysis
- Assume responsibility for monitoring targeted clients in terms of news and announcements
- Support on transactions across the banks products. Such support may include maintaining financial models, coordinating due diligence, managing working group lists and timetables
- Research on companies and industries and support on client initiatives including generating and developing new ideas to present
- Formulate and develop client pitch-books and analysis in addition to supporting other bankers within the team
- Build direct cross functional relationships with bankers in product and regional business units
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills as well as proficient level of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail, diligence and conscientiousness
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of working effectively both independently and with multiple teams/individuals
- Fluency in English is essential and a second European language a plus
- Educated to degree level (preferably in a numerical discipline such as economics or finance)
Every day, across the globe, our employees bring a commitment to our purpose and to driving responsible growth by living our values: deliver together, act responsibly, realize the power of our people and trust the team. A key aspect of driving responsible growth is doing so in a sustainable manner, a critical pillar of which is being a great place to work for our teammates.
In line with these values, in EMEA we have 9 Employee Networks, a wide range of Sports & Social clubs, and other development and networking opportunities so that you can enjoy a range of experiences and connect with colleagues across the bank. We also offer exclusive discounts to some of the most iconic cultural experiences for you to enjoy in your spare time outside of work.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment. Job Band:
H6Shift:Hours Per Week:
35Weekly Schedule:Referral Bonus Amount: