For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand and can deliver the whole process - or just part of it - from Investment to Development to Construction.
But most importantly, with everything we do, we leave a positive sustainable legacy for future generations to enjoy...
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to be based out of our Manchester office working on a healthcare framework within the Lancashire and Yorkshire areas.
Lendlease Consulting focuses on the Client representative services of Project Management, Cost Management and Principal Design, the Consulting group at Lendlease has a proven track record of delivering a high-quality bespoke service at every stage of the project life cycle.
Our commitment to achieving excellence in performance and the very best outcomes are at the forefront of everything we do, and as a result, we are a trusted partner of choice for some of the country's leading companies and institutions.
We now have exciting opportunities for Project Managers to join our dedicated team in Consulting. We are looking for Project Managers with broad expertise across all sectors on projects of all sizes. Accountabilities
- Determine project management, technical services and external resources required for the project on an individual and team basis ( e.g. additional services).
- Collaboratively work with the construction manager/delivery team and/or external resources to ensure the successful delivery of the project in line with all stakeholders' expectations communicating strategies to the team.
- Manage consultant team and project stakeholders to ensure effective completion of responsibilities including project brief/scope, fees, processing claims, deliverable and/or project variations etc.
- Display strong communication and negotiation skills to support the client/customer focus.
- Ensure the conversion program is maintained and all submissions are completed within the agreed milestone, being proactive with acceleration measures should the program slip.
- Produce design and authorities programme to be integrated with procurement and delivery programme.
- Manage the timely delivery to programme for the concept, schematic, detailed design and design development in accordance with the overall delivery program and agreed on project milestones.
- Assist with the timely sequencing/methodology and production of stating plans.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in project management and/or construction-related discipline, combined with a demonstrable intermediate level of role knowledge.
- Knowledge of Construction and Property industries and an understanding of estimating, scheduling, field supervision, contracts administration, procurement, financial controls and reporting.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills for resolving planning, estimating, contract administration and procurement issues within construction and design activities.
- Good interpersonal skills to prepare reports, negotiate and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Degree or equivalent qualification held in project management or construction.
- Membership with a chartered institution.
- NEC accreditation.
- Experience working on healthcare projects.
Interpersonal Ability, Influencing and Negotiation, Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Technology and Process, Verbal Communication, Written Communication.
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people. Imagine what more you can do here.
L endlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.