In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 31 December 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job DutiesManage assigned client strategy change and investment change projects, utilising professional project management techniques and engaging with fund management, Distribution and other colleagues across the organisation as required to ensure success
Contribute to the provision of first class co-ordination and project management support to investment teams across all asset classes
For assigned projects, work with relevant Distribution colleagues to understand the challenges and objectives that their client has in order to support the right approach for that project or transaction, and work with investment teams to co-ordinate the implementation
Engage with own clients and relevant internal stakeholders to define optimal implementation plans, then manage and deliver these plans to the agreed timescale using a risk controlled framework
Participate as required in engagement with business partners across middle and back office in order to support the development of a robust and scalable end-to-end investment model
Be curious. Proactively suggest potential additional areas of focus for the team to provide additional sources of value
Identify potential areas of operational risk in the investment process and seek appropriate support to mitigate these risks appropriately on own projects
Take ownership by project managing seed money investment in newly launched funds Skills Required
- Good communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable experience of managing effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and ability to generate a positive outcome with those stakeholders
- Some exposure to direct investment management across asset classes
- An appreciation and knowledge of investment context
- Good understanding of the end-to-end investment process
- Some exposure to various financial instruments and an understanding of their impact on portfolios
- Good appreciation and knowledge of investment context
- Track record of successful co-ordination and project management in an investment context
- Dynamic individual with outcome oriented outlook
- Ability to generate progressive solutions
- CFA or equivalent
- Graduate or equivalent work experience
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 22 days' (with potential to rise to 25 days) holiday, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.