WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007 and went on to develop the hit LEGO games franchise. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families.
Working with the Head of Design and Game Director, your role will be to take ownership of the day to day design duties on an exciting project, including design, concept presentation and prototyping.Specific Experience:
- Shipped two or more titles in a lead or senior role.
- Experience of both console and mobile game development is essential.
- Experience of handling beloved IP.
- Inspirational leadership skills, an elegant, straightforward and confident communicator.
- Knowledge about both mobile and console games and the key design trends and opportunities that will shape the industry in the future.
- Ideally you will have demonstrated ability in executing best-practice Live Operations and Games as a Service approaches, which deliver vibrant, performant content week after week.
- Work with the Head of Design / Game Director on the project to help manage the creative direction of the project throughout the concept, pre-production and development lifecycle.
- Under direction of the Game Director work closely with Department Leads and Production to ensure that the team have all required information to get the game completed to the highest possible standard.
- Create new content designs and concepts and present/pitch them to Leadership Team.
- When required under the direction of WB/Senior Management/Head of Design perform PR duties for the respective title on or off site.
- The creation and maintenance of detailed game and game system documentation.
- Responsible for Rapid concept prototype and iteration of concepts.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.