In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 31 December 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job Duties
- Identify and manage Withholding Tax services as appropriate, working closely with Group Tax and Custodians to ensure best withholding tax rates for clients
- To accurately take receipt of market dividend data and ensure that via a reconciliation process current, accurate information on future dividend data across all markets is uploaded into Quasar.
- To process Quasar receipt of all income payments which are due to LGIM clients, within one day of receipt. To identify all receipts which do not match with expected entitlements and take necessary steps to resolve. To escalate potential problems as a result of this.
- To update unallocated income records where income cash receipts cannot be applied to outstanding entitlements. To raise such entries with the appropriate custodian and chase through to correction. To actively review and chase up unallocated income entries in order to reduce unallocated income balances.
- To establish reasons for non-receipt of dividend payments and issue written market claims promptly after the due date. To actively pursue claims as necessary to ensure prompt receipt of monies. To arrange payment of claims made against LGIM clients where over payment has been received.
- Identify changes required to correct Quasar entitlements and advise necessary departments (Income Generations, Income Taxation, Investment Support) to ensure errors do not reoccur.
- To compile and issue management reporting as and when necessary.
- Support other members of the team and provide a client focused service
- To carry out other duties as reasonably required within the role.
- Minimum 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including Mathematics & English language
- Experience gain in an dividend income environment
- Sound Withholding Tax process knowledge
- Good PC skills, particularly on Microsoft Excel, Word and outlook applications.
- Numerate and high degree of accuracy.
- Well organised with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible in approach to work and attitude.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 22 days' (with potential to rise to 25 days) holiday, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.