LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job Duties
The Global Analytics team is also required to provide our clients, consultants and internal stakeholders with value-add sophisticated portfolio / investment analysis.
The Investment Attribution team conduct attribution and analysis of LGIM's portfolios. The team regularly meet with key stakeholders around the business to understand their requirements and continuously review, enhance and deliver relevant analysis.
- Production and development of attribution across multiple asset classes
- Actively participate in meetings with fund managers , strategist and product specialists
- To actively provide enhancements to attribution models and processes
- Project work that includes idea generation of new analysis and setting up a framework
- Continually seek to understand and satisfy our clients
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for all functions within the team
- Share knowledge and collaborate with other team member
- Be open and forthcoming with ideas, views and able to form a view
- Stay well informed about markets, investments, methodologies and LGIM's products, initiatives and investor requirements
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in quantitative subject
- Several years of experience in an analytical role
- Knowledge of investment management industry
- Excellent understanding of investment strategies and different attribution breakdowns
- Thorough understanding of derivatives and their uses in portfolio management
- Knowledge of LDI and pension industry (Desirable)
- Strong bond mathematics skills
- Some years of programing experience and working with databases (VBA, SQL)
- Python programing experience (Desirable)
- A real interest for the markets
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively, both individually and within a team
- Proactive and effective approach
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 22 days' (with potential to rise to 25 days) holiday, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.