Job description We have an exciting development opportunity to work with us as an Analyst/Coordinator. You will be based at Nationwide House, Swindon and will receive a completive salary, based on a 35 hour working week
Working with our Simplification, Automation & Efficiency team, you will help to support efficiency activities across the organisation. The team forms part of the Operations & Delivery community. The team are responsible for identifying and delivering process improvement initiatives and creating an Automation & Efficiency Strategy that will deliver benefits across the organisation. The Engagement Team provides operational support to the full of SA&E team. Who we're looking for Do you want to help make things better? Are you inquisitive about providing an ongoing support to others in order to deliver overall benefits? Are you passionate about seeing things through to completion with a real eye for detail? If these are descriptions that motivate you, then we have exciting opportunities in Engagement team within SA&E in Operations & Delivery.
As a minimum requirement you'll:
Excellent stakeholder management, interpersonal and influencing skills across various levels
Advanced end user software development skills (Intranet, Sharepoint etc)
Ability to think on your feet & excellent problem solving
Good communication skills both written and verbal
Good understanding of business processes & ways of working
It would be nice if you also had:
Understanding of information security issues What you'll be doing Your main responsibilities would include:
• Supporting the governance of the team including coordinating the production of regular reports, maintaining and administering Intranet, SharePoint, and network drives, and maintaining distribution lists.
• Supporting the 'People agenda' including; organising team events, planning communications, coordinating PRIDE and Viewpoint working groups, tracking headcount, supporting onboarding and offboarding activities, and reporting on office space utilisation.
• Supporting the 'Risk agenda' including maintaining risk logs, monitoring for compliance training, and supporting other controls testing activity.
• Ad hoc support with any other operational activities across SA&E
Apply now The extras you'll get We aim to give our people a good work-life balance and understand that flexible working and getting your schedule in advance helps you to organise your life. We also offer:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we'll top it up to 23%• Life assurance worth 8x your salary• 24 days' holiday plus bank holidays• The ability to 'buy' up to 10 days more holiday• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide we're here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we're known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We're also the world's largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members, which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in, and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.
At Nationwide we have a strong ethic of care, and a genuine concern for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We are committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. If you'd like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured and you feel empowered to contribute, then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.