A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
The focus of your role
The role of the European Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Manager is to drive incremental Capgemini bookings and revenues with AWS as a global technology partner in Europe.
His/her mission is to:
• Be a senior Capgemini point of contact for engaging European AWS executives and teams
• Be the thought leader in Enterprise Cloud Computing and our AWS champion in Europe
• Design very specific European growth initiatives with AWS and roll-out these Growth Initiatives in the European Capgemini SBU/Bus/GBL's/ABL's
• Support and help strategically the Capgemini European Market Unit Leaders, Cloud Leaders and SBU/BU/GBL/ABL Leaders to design their Offerings/Solutions and create bold Go-To-Market plans
• Design and execute the future European Capgemini Group Strategy with AWS and contribute to the European total Sell-With Bookings.
• Manage European Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with AWS and drive partner centric sales with Capgemini Area/BU Account Executives, Sales Executives and Delivery Teams,
• Document and promote partner solutions and architecture into Capgemini technical/delivery/architects communities
• Enable the European Capgemini sales and delivery teams via AWS trainings and certifications program.
This person will report to the Global Partner Executive for AWS. The position requires intense interactions with European AWS executives and their teams; therefore the work location will be based in Europe. This position will also require flexible work schedule and frequent travels to other Group Locations in Europe.
What you'll do
Increase our European Services Bookings with AWS, and enhance the AWS Influential Revenue with Capgemini through:
• Maintaining a strong governance and executive mapping amongst the two companies in Europe
• Design and drive High Growth Initiatives with joint AWS/Capgemini solutions
• Work with AWS Teams to map industry, service line and sector leaders to identify potential joint opportunities and future account development, initiatives and solutions
• Facilitate Cross-BU/Cross Sector/Cross-Regions Alignment initiatives
• Elevate field engagement through working closely with regional alliance leaders and other BU leaders
Lead engagement in the field with Account Execs and Sales Execs, as well as all sales efforts from the partner's prospective (AWS and Capgemini)
• Manage current Capgemini/AWS programs around Sector initiatives
• Support Sales Activities (including seminars, webcast, conferences, road shows, joint planning/mapping sessions)
• Support Account Strategy Development Leveraging AWS and/or ecosystems of AWS Partners
• Deeper penetration of existing Capgemini accounts by leveraging AWS
• Set-up the appropriate European operational processes and execution of resale, influence registrations, brand reviews, audits, etc...
What you'll bring
• Track record of successful management of global alliance programs or software solutions sales programs within a large technology or large Consulting/ System Integrators organization
• AWS or Enterprise Cloud Computing senior position experience in Europe
• Product and solution experience in AWS
• Global Alliance/Account Management experience
• Networked with Sales and Alliances teams within a GSI and with channels and partners
• Mastery of Alliances/Sales Management techniques
• Global Market Awareness
• Executive Presence
• Deep knowledge of Cloud (Public/hybrid/Multi)
• Rigorous Program Management and Change Management skills
• Understanding of AWS a plus
• European Perspective and thinking
• Business Acumen
• Excellent Presentation Skills
• Industry and Technology Understanding
• Excellent Communication/Listening Skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Fluent in English
• Strong networking and relationship development skills
• Ability to influence and convince executives
• Comfortable with working in an international and "virtual" team and network
• Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment
• Successful in teaming with people from different cultures
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs