J.P. MORGAN ASSET MANAGEMENT - CLIENT SERVICE & CAO - MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE
The Client Service (CS) organization servesas guardian of the client experience for Asset Management. The CS team of ~980employees located in over 19 locations around the globe. It manages the entirelifecycle of the client, from onboarding to day-to-day servicing. Theseactivities include client reporting, RFP, onboarding, KYC and directrelationship management and servicing of Institutional, Funds and GlobalLiquidity clients. In addition, Client Service is responsible for managingrelationships and reporting to the Boards that ultimately run AM's fundcomplexes. This support includes product administration, board management,funds registration, tax, and product implementation. ROLE
The CS & CAO Business Management Office providessupport to the Head of Client Service and Chief Administration Officer (CAO).
The individual will be required to work with keystakeholders across CS and related functions within the organization (e.g. Finance& Business Management, Operations, Technology) to support the Head ofClient Service and CAO run the function and achieve the strategic initiativesof the organization. As part of this team, the individual will report to thelead Business Manager. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create andmaintain tools to manage the CS & CAO Business Management Office book ofwork e.g. Trackers, Action Logs
- Manageadministrative aspects of CS Management Team meetings (agenda creation, contentcreations, actions & follow-ups)
- Manageadministrative aspects of various CAO led forums (agenda creation, contentcreations, actions & follow-ups)
- Drivecontent and coordination for key strategic offsites and communications (CSmanagement meetings, Town Halls, etc.) and business reviews
- Completeanalysis to support strategic agenda and initiatives
- Executesmall projects in support of strategic priorities
- Partner withCS Service & Solutions team on initiatives related to CS technology implementationand enhancements
- Prepare theHead of CS and CAO for industry conferences, speaking engagements(internal/external), client meetings, events
- Ability to interpret, analyze, synthesize, and summarize data
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize quickly
- Independent and able to complete work autonomously
- Resourceful, proactive problem-solver
- Poise, composure, and maturity to work with senior management
- Extremely organized with sharp attention to detail
- Diligent and reliable with excellent follow through and follow-up skills
- Discrete and careful with highly sensitive/confidential information
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Outlook/Excel/Word/Power Point) skills
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; numerate.
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management . Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world's wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We're proud to be named '2017 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients' by Euromoney : Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK.
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."